Two of this years Strains

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cmd420 said:
How you livin' Hammy? Hope you're okay brutha!

Just got power back..My family is fine. Just had to deal with no power or heat for 4 days. The cold nights were the worst.

Plants stretched...here are a couple pics. Nothing major....some lst and they will be fine.

20121101_205838.jpg

20121101_205828.jpg

20121101_205813.jpg

20121101_205806.jpg

I like your pic's, i can't wait till i learn how to make mine look like that.

goofy stretch on the 2nd pic, but I'm super glad that everything is okay with you.. (and your gals)..

We are getting so much gloom and doom on the news here on the west coast about Jersey and New York.. glad to hear you're okay.

Thanks Nchef, Rose, sc, and cmd....cmd it looks even worse in person. Been delivering to whole neighborhoods that look like a tornado hit them.

Glad to hear all is sound a safe HL.

Every time I seen a big brown truck, I thought of ya and wondered if you were working or cleaning up what was left of the home. Hate to say the word work, but this time it is good to hear that you are.

Welcome back, Hammy. Glad to hear everything is getting back to normal for you. Many have not been so fortunate -- thinking of them....

Peace

pcduck said:
Glad to hear all is sound a safe HL.

Every time I seen a big brown truck, I thought of ya and wondered if you were working or cleaning up what was left of the home. Hate to say the word work, but this time it is good to hear that you are.

HemperFi said:
Welcome back, Hammy. Glad to hear everything is getting back to normal for you. Many have not been so fortunate -- thinking of them....

Peace

Thanks guys. I am reminded of how bad some have it everyday that i work. I have been in a half a dozen different towns and the devastation is everywhere.

They are rebounding now...fed them real good. The stretch can't be undone but at least they look healthy.

20121102_201537.jpg

20121102_201518.jpg

20121102_201512.jpg

20121102_201432.jpg

20121102_201405.jpg

20121102_201342.jpg

20121102_201307.jpg

20121102_201230.jpg

20121102_201147.jpg

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
Lookin good mang...
Thanks bro..

OldDaddyFedder said:
Looking good Hammy! Glad you and yours made it through!

:48:

ODF

Thanks ODF...nice to have power back. Rough 4 days.

juniorgrower said:
Nice to see your doing good Hammy! Plants look real nice!

Thanks jg....everything seems back on track.

Hey Hammy I finally got some of them Larry og seeds to try out.
Decided to run the Purple og#18 first, but will definitely be bugging you for some advice in a couple months.

juniorgrower said:
Hey Hammy I finally got some of them Larry og seeds to try out.
Decided to run the Purple og#18 first, but will definitely be bugging you for some advice in a couple months.

Hit me up when you need me bro. Purple OG#18 sounds like the bomb as well.

Thanks Hammy will do! I have been wanting to grow a good purple strain for a while now.

juniorgrower said:
Thanks Hammy will do! I have been wanting to grow a good purple strain for a while now.

Potent Purples are rare....if you get one hang onto it. :D

nice recovery! How badly do you think the Albert Walker was affected? How are you liking the AW so far?

Latest posts

Back