Virgin Grower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shakey B0n3S

Reaction score
well i decided to take the plunge, and i am glad i did it because i am learning and understanding so many new things about the worlds greatest plant...

so the set up
i was given 10 seeds by a close friend and all of them are don germinating
the seeds are a new strain that my friend procuded called silver surfer
i also have a few cush seeds growing as well as some HAZE hopefuls
now and are growing like weeds do....very quickly............:holysheep:
some faster than others but all deffinantly growing..
i am using my sattelite 72000k reef aquarium lighting set up with an intense early morning blue light and and intense mid day white light when used together, the two lights produce a wonderful spectrum for my plants.
i am also using a 4 foot floro dual bulb set up each bulb putting out 4000lumens........in addition i am also using two hanging half dome lights each occupied with a 23 watt cool white 2700k 120v floro bulbs...
i am also using a small heat pad to encourage root growth and produce a better ambient temp.. the temp is a staying at a pretty constant 74 81 degreees and plenty humid.

now some pictures

marley and smoking 010.jpg

marley and smoking 011.jpg

marley and smoking 030.jpg

marley and smoking 034.jpg

marley and smoking 035.jpg

the above pictures are from the first 3 days after the seedlings busted through their soil bed..
the next ones are now more current and the set up has changed mildly

needs to be sorted 099.jpg

needs to be sorted 100.jpg

needs to be sorted 102.jpg

needs to be sorted 105.jpg

needs to be sorted 107.jpg

needs to be sorted 109.jpg

needs to be sorted 111.jpg

needs to be sorted 113.jpg

needs to be sorted 114.jpg

needs to be sorted 116.jpg

Very nice and healthy. Looks like they are going to be very compact and tight noded. Good luck man.

Nothing like Kush and Haze to take your virginity. ;)

yea they are extremely green almost florecent...ive been giving them as much of the spectrum as i can even takin them out in the mornigs for a few early hour rays!! they are deffinantly lookin great

virgin grower here too... looking good so far. you can see my grow under Dog Gardner. Good luck

good looking lil' girls (thinkin' positive), cant wait till they grow up...and see more pics.
tcbud

yes the next few weeks should be very exciting, i have also just planted an ICE seed and another kush seed so hopefully it will become the flavor of weed show in my closet

hmmm can someone help me out here i think this is just new growth, this plant is like 5 or 6 inches tall and i just saw these lil buggers and was cuious as to what they were
its the lil spikies u will see them
the snakews are gaurding the planties as u can tell they are devistatingly dangerous

needs to be sorted 119.jpg

needs to be sorted 120.jpg

needs to be sorted 121.jpg

needs to be sorted 118.jpg

my plants have the same spikes, im not really sure what they are.

the spikes are stipule, between there and the branch that will grow there, the pre-flower will develop, it will let you know what sex the plant is. this happens sometime after five weeks of vedgitative growth. And the snake would keep me from even looking at your plants, i like spiders better, lol.
good growing
tcbud

ya i can see the new lil growths comming and now that i have a few clones i see what exactly those lil spikey things will become!!!

well i havent updated in a while...but there are some deffinant changes.
i purchased a 400W MH grow light, and i can tell you that it was the best thing i have put my money into in a while...i am planning on buying a 1000W pretty soon. but since my last post i came across some clones at the dispencery, purekush x sourdiesel, lookin good waiting for one to fully root and take off.
i also planted an (Ice) seed that came with some medicine, along with an unknown kush and the kush turned out to be a bit of a mutant but other wise growing decently.

all the other seedlings have really taken off and looking fantastic. ive only had the MH grow light for 3 days now and the plants are only 3 and half weeks old!!
the plants that have flowered are the clones...

c0omments and advice is welcomed

needs to be sorted 123.jpg

needs to be sorted 124.jpg

needs to be sorted 138.jpg

needs to be sorted 135.jpg

needs to be sorted 127.jpg

needs to be sorted 133.jpg

needs to be sorted 125.jpg

needs to be sorted 132.jpg

needs to be sorted 136.jpg

needs to be sorted 128.jpg

the smaller healthy looking seedling is the Ice seedling
and the little one that is kinda defformed but still hopefull is the kush

MY Snakes LArger Then YOurs >>>>>>LOL nice grow

nice man i too own a few balls(ball python) and my largest female rdteail is reaching 8ft. i planed on breeding my ball python and my friends blood python together to create a mix cuz i read about it before but never got into it lol

nice plants there all look great good luck man and keep up the good work

I dont now how you guys can keep snakes, they freak me out.

Latest posts

Back