Virgin Grower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a very pretty little garden, looks like u took ur time and did it the right way from the start. an excellent start to being a Greenthumb keep up the good work. and now seeing as how u got the clones, lets see what u can really do with them. lol

Fire it up

KT

yea i just madea humidity dome thing for the clones and pruned up all my plants today i will post up pictures as soon as i can find some batteries they look FANTASTIC

hey everyone havent updated in a week and a half or so but i am sure you would love to see the progress......they have been flowering for about 2 weeks now....some were kind of rushed into flowering but are looking great
i left for a few days and i think they kinda got pissed off and went hermi on me but i have been pulling all the sacks off, there werent to many but i am glad i got them off before they busted

sorry here are the pics

promo 020.JPG

promo 024.JPG

promo 025.JPG

promo 028.JPG

the strains are purekush/sourdiesel and silver surfer a hybrid of my friends....all are doing extremly healthy and i cant wait for the next 40 days?!?!?!?!?:ignore: im also moving and upgrading my grow space by a ton!!! WOOT WOOT

I would much rather meet that snake than a southern cotton mouth. They are fiesty and your won`t see then untill they have scared the bajeesus out of you. Slim

You call yourself a Virgin Grower????!!!! From the looks of your plants u been around the block a few times,LOL The ladies look great Shakey Keep up the good grow

ya i am deffinantly a noob, my plants got stressed out for a few days and kinda went hermie on me but the buds are still growing great any suggestions would be great

keep up whatever your doing they look nice.

i will tkae some more pictures tonight. the buds are getting really heavy now...seems like i can watch the grams start growing now.....

looking good for 2 weeks,i had a plan that grew just one bunch of bananas at 3rd weeek-i cut balls down and never show one since to discover 3 days bef(7th week)seeds...!!!she got pollinated...just one ball-not one bunch-is enough to pol your ladies..

Latest posts

Back