Virgin Grower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
okay so yesterday i yanked the male out of the garden, still waiting on the sex of the other few more mature plants to show but here we go

marley and smoking 025_edited.jpg

marley and smoking 026_edited.jpg

marley and smoking 027_edited.jpg

marley and smoking 028_edited.jpg

marley and smoking 029_edited.jpg

marley and smoking 030_edited.jpg

marley and smoking 031_edited.jpg

marley and smoking 032_edited.jpg

marley and smoking 033_edited.jpg

marley and smoking 034_edited.jpg

got up this morning to turn on the lights and i checked out my babies and to my surprise i found that the two plants i thought were female........actually ARE!!!:ignore::ignore::ignore::ignore::hubba::hubba::hubba::D:D:D!!!! just waiting on about 8 more to flower, any suggestions on to when i should start 12/12 on my mature plants and clone?

you can start anytime you want..if you wait till your plants taller then you'll get a better yield. imo wait till you find your ideal size for the strain..you'll be happy l;ater on down the road with a large pile of bud rather then less then a half oz compact plant!

so i have updated a few times in the past few days and i can ssay things are changing around the grow room.
as i said earlier my plants have shown sex well at least 3 more have lifted their skirts.
i went down to the local green thumb nursery today and bought a bag of perlite and rooting hormone.
the next few days will be filled with waiting and choppin clones!!
also bought a venus flytrap cuz there are a few pesky root gnats around but nothing for me to worry about i just liked them!!
tell me what you think

marley and smoking 037_edited.jpg

marley and smoking 043_edited.jpg

marley and smoking 046_edited.jpg

marley and smoking 049_edited.jpg

marley and smoking 050_edited.jpg

marley and smoking 056_edited.jpg

marley and smoking 054.jpg

marley and smoking 058_edited.jpg

marley and smoking 062_edited.jpg

marley and smoking 047_edited.jpg

soo i wake up this morning and turn the lights on and see that the very tippity top new leaf growth has, or what appears to be purple leaves growing or at least green leaves with streaks of purple flowing through them...i will post pics when they are more developed....has anyone ever seen or know what i am talking about:p

Whats up shakey, ive seen it befor. It might get cold where the plants at when the lights are off, or it can simply be the strain. But it's nothing to worry about really if im correct. By the way they are looking vary good

thanks BFK they are doing great. i just cant decide when i want them to go into flower maybe in the next few days. its been a month as of today i believe actually. yes the plants are exactly a month old today from germination to bushes!!

keep in mind if ther are 1 foot now they will be about 3 feet if not bigger when there done. Consider the grow space u are useing

yepp i think tonight is the night i start my 12/12 cycle....how can i still take clones once my plants has been on 12/12 and if so how long can i keep taking clones or is it wiser to have a mother plant always in veg like 20/4 cycle or 18/6 cycle?!?!?!?!

TAKE CLONES NOW!!!!!! Unless u wanna play the waiting game. Cause it takes longer for flowering clones to take root, and the survival rate goes down aswell. do u know which 1's are the ladies??? if so clone them ASAP be4 the flower cycle really kick in.I learned the hard way. so jus take the clones today or tomorrow as long as its not 2 weeks i(f im not mistaken) into flower you should be fine.for a virgin grower you are doing a great job. I cant wait till i start back to growing in a couple of months. Keep up the great job SB those plants really like you

so i did not start 12/12 last night i decided to let some of the plants catch up in heigth so in the next day or two...i am trying to get root cubes, or rock wool so i can clone today i will keep u updated

allright just made a trip down to el longs drugs and picked up some more agua for the plants as well as two more bags of potting soil...ive decided to take the clones today and start them in a 30 gallon aquarium i have a pretty good idea of what i am doing and i am also going to use soil, no rock wool no nothin....ima get these babies goin and then i shall update everyone!!!

those look good cant wait to see a new post with pics.

allright here is a buncha pics folks
bunch of female preflower....ive pulled one male out of 16 plants, everyone else that is mature enuff for me to tell are all girls yeay!!!

the clones perked up as of today still struggling but i think the lot will make it.
yesterday was the first night and day of 12/12 my talest plants are 18inches and all very healthy..
im using a 400w MH and it is hanging around 2nhalf feet or more from the plants and they are exploding.
mite free since day one.

100_1391_edited.jpg

100_1392_edited.jpg

100_1393_edited.jpg

100_1394.jpg

100_1399.jpg

100_1403_edited.jpg

100_1407_edited.jpg

P1010007_edited.JPG

P1010018_edited.JPG

P1010027.JPG

that is it for now i will kepp everyone updated andy tips are well appreciated

P1010003_edited.JPG

100_1400_edited.jpg

3rd day of 12/12 and the Plants are really growing.
not much to update but here are some new pics...the smell is getting to be incredible and there arent even any buds on the plants
my largest female is nearly 23 inches tall and that is only after a month and 3 days some are less than half her size but quickly catching up thanks to the 400W MH and the little help from the floros....i was thinking about adding the 2 four foot tubes in the closet but i dont know where to put them any suggestions would be great
sab

marley and smoking 082.jpg

marley and smoking 076.jpg

marley and smoking 071.jpg

marley and smoking 065.jpg

marley and smoking 069.jpg

marley and smoking 067.jpg

Shakey B0n3S said:
well isnce my update yesterday the plants have grown and inch i swear...i am getting ready to take some clones in the next few days from the purekush because i think its going to be an amazing plant
i need that clone!!!

looking great bro nice plants keep up the great work peace

Latest posts

Back