Virgin Grower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they are amazing animals.
but ya the plants are comming along nicely havent run into any obsticles yet....but i assume that may come with a transplant or 2.

an update for everyone...
i went down to my local starbucks today and scooped up about 15 pounds of coffee grounds...ive read that they are very very acidic...durrr....so i only used about 4 cups mixed in or a little bit more, mixed with prolly 9 to 12 cubic feet of soil....i also read that to balance out the ph i should use organic chicken egg shells....the ones that arent bleached if i am correct......if anyone had any input it would be great!!!!!!

if you wont to balance your ph you should add calcuim.
It's used as i balance NOT A NUTRIENT ive read.

your plants look real good and healthy i love new plants ,,, good luck

Everything looks like it is going well for you. Keep us posted on the mutant baby?

ive transplanted a few of the plants and one of them is kind of pissed off i think.....its wilting a lil but but i think it is just stress is this possible?

Yea man it will fix it self no worrys. It's just a bit stresst like you said.

thanks a lot hydrooooooo my girlfriend is tripping me out saying "U KILLED EM U DUN KILLED EM!!!!" so yea i will just wait it out but i have heard great things about using the old coffee grinds so i will keep everyone updated

Dude..

Use Dolimite lime to PH UP.

and Vinegar to PH down..

Stay organic..

Ive heard worms love coffee grinds, but im not sure if I would
use it in your soil for your MJ.. It can leech off stuff thats not so great
for your plants.

i read about it in the big book of marijuana and heard nothing bad about it except that it can make ur PH fluctuate, which is why the egg shells are necesary...but i added a very small amount of grains to a huge tub of soil so we shall see how it all works out

its been about 5 days since i have updated pics, i appologize, just been busy .
the plants look fantastic there is a lil bit of a difficiency or burn going on but not bad at allllllll just ona few leaves (like 3)

the clones are really starting to skyrocket and i cant wait to see what the buds look like.
ive never had pure kush sour d. should be amazing.
the ice seedling is growing slowly but surley.

ive started giving them nutes (super thrive)
a very very small dose, i am going to see how they do with a small dose then up it a little bit to full power eventually
ive also added some egg shells along with the coffee grounds.
the light is a 400W MH and there is a fan constantly blowing on the plants
comments and recomendations are welcome

marley and smoking 001.jpg

marley and smoking 003.jpg

marley and smoking 006.jpg

marley and smoking 009.jpg

marley and smoking 011.jpg

marley and smoking 010.jpg

marley and smoking 015.jpg

well isnce my update yesterday the plants have grown and inch i swear...i am getting ready to take some clones in the next few days from the purekush because i think its going to be an amazing plant

Your babies are looking real good. Take good care of them and they will reward you nicely:D

yea i just started LST on one of my clones she has tons of bud spots and i am currious what it will come to look like when the brnches start turning up....
about how long does it take for the plant to adjust to the change?

well everyone the wait is finally over i have signs of preflower, im still a lil confused on what to look for because the are so small and look like it could be either sex right now but here is a pic
tell me what you think

marley and smoking 013_edited.jpg

marley and smoking 015_edited.jpg

marley and smoking 017_edited.jpg

sorry for the cruddy pics ill update in the morning i know they will be biger

well i spent all day and all lastnight looking for better preflower pictures than the ones i was finding in most forums and i finally found the one that confrimed my suspisions:D
my tallest largest stalkyiest and most healthy plant was a big ole brute male.
so i made brownies with him, couldnt just destroy him wanted to enjoy him
here is the preflower shot i got that confrimed the "BALL on STICK" and not the "SPEAR" i was hoping for or small rose bud watever.....glad i got him out the others apear to be all females low and bushy...:hubba:

Picture_47.jpg

huh i would have gave it a lil longer,but maby you could tell better in person???

im positive it was a male, i searched my brains out for like 3 days for pictures and information and i could start to see little other balls forming around the first solitary, and none of my other plants of the smae strain have showed sex yet .....and ive heard that males tend to show sex first, and if u would have seen this plant you would have agreed!!! it was huge for its age!?!?!

ill update more pics later

Latest posts

Back