well that sucks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hemp Goddess is online get it to her right now.

Vdog, would you please PM me immediately with all pertinent info. Please copy and paste the PM you received.

MarP travels extensively to remote areas, so he may not get your message for some time. I want to know what is going on NOW so we can nip this in the bud. Nothing like this has happened in all the time I have been a member here.

OldHippieChick said:
Yeah, I think we need some real proof to back this up before we all go gettin' freaky. No disrespect vdog but you just showed up and I gota side with slowmo for now.

totally, that is the wise thing to do, as Hamster Lewis said, I only hope it is a misunderstanding, but man am I freaked out!!

The Hemp Goddess said:
Vdog, would you please PM me immediately with all pertinent info. Please copy and paste the PM you received.

MarP travels extensively to remote areas, so he may not get your message for some time. I want to know what is going on NOW so we can nip this in the bud. Nothing like this has happened in all the time I have been a member here.

on its way, hick has it too

Im glad your entertained, Im freakin and just lost 300 bucs in genetics.

Hamster Lewis said:
No one has the right to threaten another member in anyway....either on the open board or in a PM.....that simple. Forward the pm to a mod and let them see what is up...

I just hope it was a misunderstanding, but when this person quoted my registration email, it lead me to think they had been in the computer, I dont know, because im not a I.T. guy and I know very little about cyber hacking, but Im sure its possible. So when they quoted that email, I got really really nervous. Crap everytime a car goes by out front, I think its the cops, Im not at all gonna enjoy the game! Crap!

i think i would go get them back if it were me.. i'll worry when i see blue lights. lol

vdog said:
Well I just couldnt get it out of my mind, (as I do not have the luxury of being in a medical state), so after becoming alarmed and disturbed by another members pm to me stating they searched my computer, then quoted the email I registered under and then finally said to be very leary. I have decided to get rid of my garden and get out of the game for awhile. It was sad to take the plants out of their containers and throw them into a large yard waste bag, but I would rather do that than time. I figure Im out the cost of seeds, equipment, and the effort spent in the garden. I hope one day that its totally legal, so I dont have to go thru this again.

Please be aware fellow members that there is a vindictive person on this site, that makes threats, with no reason at all. I guess its back to buying z's for 300 a pop. I would of never ever thought that this type of behavior would happen in a cannabis forum. To the person who threatenend me, remember karma can be a nasty thing, and what comes around goes around.

Good luck to you all, as my short time here was very enjoyable with a few small exceptions (no big deal). Thanks alot everyone and be safe, because there are some real wackos out there!

If you chose to allow emails through the forum, then everyone knows your email address. Otherwise...it's bullcrap just intended to make you paranoid. You would know it if someone looked around your computer via remote access.

If any member here is threating another member with anything that might put them in risk of being busted by the law. We all need to be warned of the risk.

As I can assure you and to keep my integrity, the moderators have it now, I received an email back from The Goddess of that, so if you have any concerns I would advise you to contact her and she will decide what needs to be said and validated. I also see that this person is online so Im sure it is being dealt with as we speak.

I forgot to mention what really freaked me out and caused me to destroy evidence was the fact this person used the following within the same message.... "be frightenend, be very freightenend". Pretty sick isnt it

ozzydiodude said:
If any member here is threating another member with anything that might put them in risk of being busted by the law. We all need to be warned of the risk.

Agreed....let THG dig into it and I am sure if there is a valid threat she will let us know. No matter what the outcome I think we will need to have our nerves eased.

Mutt said:
If you chose to allow emails through the forum, then everyone knows your email address. Otherwise...it's bullcrap just intended to make you paranoid. You would know it if someone looked around your computer via remote access.

Thanks for calming me down a little Mutt but as I said im not I.T. savvy, so how would I know if someone tried to get in my computer remotely?

Weither this person did it or not, I personally dont think they should be telling me to be leary and frightenend when I had a felony sitting in my closet. Its starts with the comment, I explored your computer, then quoting my email (granted I didnt know that was available), and then telling me to be very nervous. While my ignorance of computers and forum registration is no excuse for their behavior, and only serves to cause panic for no reason, misunderstanding or not!

wait a minute. how do we know that Vdog sin't a old member with a new name and new email address. sending the messages to himself just for spits and giggles. i still smell something fishy

As I said, contact The Hemp Goddess, and Im sure she will validate or discuss what needs to be discussed. As she has the message now in whole, and I can assure you it wasnt from myself, more like a seasoned and known user, whom if I said the name it would freak you out.

Unfortunatly Im know beginning to think it was a idle threat or misunderstanding, and this person had access to my email thru the forum registration and used that to create paranoia, as another member so eliquently stated. Whatever the case, I took it as a threat, and Im out plants now, not to mention my nerves are thru the roof.

Atleast Mutt made feel a little better, I am so sorry about the drama, as I said I was in shock and panic mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back