well that sucks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if its true that HIE threatened another member causing them to throw out their grow and have them worried about police banging down their door,and quoting a private email using the members name, then i dont expect to see hie around here for a long time, and when and if we do i would expect an explanation for his actions, because this is serious stuff.

There's a big difference in someone claiming to hack into your computer and have all your personal info vs making an exchange with someone you provided a safe addy to. And if I were to take your position literally Pencilhead, who among us hasn't ordered from a seed vendor? Isn't that just as risky? We TAKE risks but it's OUR right to take the risk and roll the dice with our own personal freedoms. It's no one elses right to make that decision for us on their terms and for their entertainment or to serve their ego.

It can fool some of the members all of the time,
and all of the members some of the time,
but it can not fool all of the members all of the time. :D

I'm closing this. It has surpassed its usefulness.
From 'what I can tell', I don't believe that anyones personal information has been compromised.
I believe it was an idle threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back