well that sucks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
do u think I will get any response from the mods soon?

so what's the skinny---who is the threat---last thing i wanna do is start burning all my plants before they are cured---

Don't burn your plants, at least not 'till they're cured well.

think i'll just take the tops first---where is THG and her take on this---wheezel in the wood pile

cubby said:
I may be wrong but,.......For some reason I'm smellin' a degenerate dic under a new name.

I have appologised to Vdog in PM for my leap to conclusions/judgement but i feel that since the accusation/indictment was made in public, so then should be the appology.

Sorry Vdog.

say it ain't sooo---wouldn't MP have blocked his IP addy---still need to know who the piece o **** is

this is a perfect first job for the newly started kneecappers clique---i put my bis in for making the sports lines/numbers---

cubby said:
I have appologised to Vdog in PM for my leap to conclusions/judgement but i feel that since the accusation/indictment was made in public, so then should be the appology.

Sorry Vdog.

cubby is da man

hey vdog---let's play the guessing game----you give us hints----we guess---and then you don't have to throw this scum bag under the bus---kneecappers are a heavy group----they will straighten this guy out

he has been banned per the moderator, and to be honest im worried that this person may have more info on me like my address and has called the police

well, don't you think it might be appropriate to share his name in case anybody else may be concerned that he also has their personal info ready to snitch them out too

Read the whole thread Orange it will show its self to you

:holysheep: wow---never too careful huh----:eek:as i said in a different thread somewheres---some of us are thankful for the crash----cause we DID lose a bunch of stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back