well that sucks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sorry but I dont think I should I think it should be left up to the moderation

vdog said:
Im sorry but I dont think I should I think it should be left up to the moderation

I've always found moderation to be highly overrated :hubba:

In the interest of the person involved, no matter how they wronged me then. I guess what Im saying is that I would prefer the mods make that call. sorry.

vdog said:
In the interest of the person involved, no matter how they wronged me then. I guess what Im saying is that I would prefer the mods make that call. sorry.

Sorry, I agree. Sometimes I smoke too much marijuana. Not this time, but sometimes :hubba:

man come on!! you know they'll at some point so why not just go ahead and cutt out the wait.. im sure the mods won't mind. you'd be saving them from having to do it

Hey Art, I wonder if mgfcom was lost in the big crash. You have no idea how many times the quote in your sig has made me laugh. That is probably the single most best thread in history on MP. I wish every one here today was around to witness and be a part of that joke.

When a member of the comunity is basically snitching(sorry Hick but that's what it is) everyone has the right to be informed. Even tho we are not to do things against the site rules some do trade in privite behind closed doors so to speak. If they have threaten you a new member that has not been around to step on any toes yet it makes no since for you to be threaten in any way let alone a way that might put you in jail.

maineharvest said:
Hey Art, I wonder if mgfcom was lost in the big crash. You have no idea how many times the quote in your sig has made me laugh. That is probably the single most best thread in history on MP. I wish every one here today was around to witness and be a part of that joke.

I can see that you're quite the connoiseur of forum threads, maineharvest :hubba: I can report that all of the mgfcom threads are intact :D. There are several, each better than the last. I think I spelled connoiseur wrong, though :(

wow...i almost missed this one!!! LOL

Who was it??

tell that douchebag to search my comp...he will find a big middle finger pointing straight at him !!LMAO

whoever it was....F U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

v dog...dont listen to that **. thats a load of horse s***!!!

This is where its at Art. You have your own archives of mgf quotes, dont you? Share a little more, will ya?

HIE you posted then it was deleted what was that about?

daym, i go install my big rez...flood my entire table...test it out- set all my plants in there and sit down after putting the steaks on the grill to the big bowl on tv and a big bowl of kill and a mixed drink and i read a member tossed all his work out because some douche talkin ****.....man if i knew that guy i would chop his nuts and burn him at the steak.

**** my steaks r about to burn.... :p :eek:

Trill you lucky bastard! Ive got three feet of snow outside my window and your outside grillin steaks. So not fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back