What did you Accomplish Today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1658012029061.png

Crash, you wasting those rats ya kill? They're a treat in India. They tried to market them in the US under the name STAR meats. Star is RATS spelled backwards. Nobody bought 'em.
This guy doesn't waste them. He always feed the carcass to whatever wild animals are around. Videos them picking it up, putting it in their basket....

Crash, you wasting those rats ya kill? They're a treat in India. They tried to market them in the US under the name STAR meats. Star is RATS spelled backwards. Nobody bought 'em.

my brother told me hat when he was over in Nam that he had to be careful falling asleep in some places because ya might wake up with a rat hanging on your face trying to get inside your mouth

If there's one thing that the military teaches you to do by living in ditches and scrounging is they teach you to be homeless. I don't speak for everybody but there's a lot left behind that deserve better, as well as there are a lot receiving the benefits of those left behind despite the fact that they never really served.

don't even get me going on social handouts...4 generations of welfare does little to convince me any handouts work to help those who get them...it was designed to be a helping hand up, not a lifestyle...go ahead, axe me why all those baby mommas are poppin out kids ever 10 months...america has become a disgrace but we have a chance to correct the corruption if were willing to pay the price...

Latest posts

Back