What is happening with the rep thing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sounds intense...I thought good smoke meant I wouldnt even notice if it was coming at me...lmao.

I like to feel the rush coming, you can feel it in the distance and you can feel it gaining speed.

Then BAM.

:peace:

I have seedlings I need to check..hope they are all popped to plant. get them vegged for the next cycle..some good times. I had the whole GJ done and then accidently exited out of it...took a good bowl to get over that one ...:doh: :hitchair: :giggle: :stuff-1125699181_i_ :cry: :bong2: :bongin: :rofl:

HippyInEngland said:
I like to feel the rush coming, you can feel it in the distance and you can feel it gaining speed.

Then BAM.

:peace:

This happened to me Saturday night after stupidly taking a 2nd hit of my Rez sd x chemdog dd without waiting long enough after the first hit...I got spooked big time in the middle of a song on VH guitar hero...I felt it coming and coming and it wld just not stop till I was panicked and had to just get up and leave my wife and the game mid song...it reminded me of acid...15 minutes of panic before i got it back under control...now I respect that smoke a lot more and space out my hits...lol

Hamster Lewis said:
I need to sneak into your jars of bud chef and get me some of that smoke you are toking on....:hubba:

:yeahthat:
No kidding.

:rofl:

If I'm having real problems and one or two members are working with me and every one of their posts is really helping me with the problem, I should be able to thank them every time they post
said Mr. Jones.

My best advice to you , is say thank you and move on.

I stayed on topic, now..pass to me.....I want some of that guitar stopping stuff, I love the rush too......I got some GDP that gives a heck of a body rush.....starts in the chest....in the lungs.....and moves out with each pump of the heart....AWESOME> wait....wait......wait......it will pass....okay...okay ...okay..... Pass...

Let's hear it fer crunchy:headbang2: :banana: :yay: :D

I am a smooth girl myself...

:rant: No crunchy! Don't follow the King's ideals! Don't be a :holysheep: think fer your.....bwhaaaaa:laugh:.....................Crunchy!

since I was little my mom has known...we dont eat crunchy...my younger bro and I can feel the crunch in half a bite.. has to be smooth. picky little B's..

Honestly, I don't look at rep or thanks.

If a person has a bunch of pics with documented healthy grows, their info is prob legit.

Otherwise, it's easy to tell when someone just talks out of their behind.

Ignore the rep system, to an extent.

There are members on here that have YEARS and DECADES of experience.

They show up from time to time.

see I like pulp....Now...love it in fact to chew it while drinking hmmm..

Smom...damn that ava is halarious! I don't much care for pulp in o j either......now vodka!

Have you ever noticed tha you can drink oj with pulp with no problem, but let a fly get in your pop and you have to spit it out?

Latest posts

Back