what other drugs should be legal?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheebahawk

Reaction score
So everyone agrees that it is ridiculous for weed to be illegal, everyone here at least, i hope. What about prescription drugs, should they all be legalized? Or what about psychedelics...like acid or extacy, what do you think?

I think if it grows it should be legal. Such as Peyote, Mushrooms, Poppy, etc.
but the "extraction" or "refinement" process should be illegal. Like the San Pedro Cacti is legal but the extraction of mescaline is illegal.
but to illegalize a species of plant that grows is ridiculous. Its there by Mother Nature and I don't think that mankind has the right to "illegalize" it.

but anything that is completely "synthetic" or its chemical make up refined or altered should be illegal or controlled. But everything should be able to be "researched" by qualified people for its benefits and not shoved on a shelf.

I agree with Mutt. If it grows, it should be legal. But the shit that is altered (coke, crack, heroine, etc.) should all stay where they are right now.

Some might argue that alcohol should be illegal, too.

agreed mutt! weed grows natural, same with poppys, mushrooms, cocaine plant, etc.. but the refinement of altering and "cutting" the drug and lacing it with other things should all be illegal. mother nature grows it it should be available for our enjoyment.

"cocaine" plants...
IMHO, cocaine is second only to meth in it's addictive and destructive nature. It is a "derivative" of cocoa plants, as is heroin from poppies. NEITHER of which I approve of decriminalizing.

Hick said:
"cocaine" plants...
IMHO, cocaine is second only to meth in it's addictive and destructive nature. It is a "derivative" of cocoa plants, as is heroin from poppies. NEITHER of which I approve of decriminalizing.

but Isn't Herion and Cocaine a "refined" substance from the plants. I will never agree with those drugs being "legal" but the plants I think should not be illegal. but if caught extracting or refining you deserve to be nailed. IMHO

I should have verified.."Neither" derivative.. ;)

Mutt said:
I.but the "extraction" or "refinement" process should be illegal. Like the San Pedro Cacti is legal but the extraction of mescaline is illegal.

Mutt, thanks, I learn everytime I come onto this website, never knew where mescaline came from, actually thought it was a type of LSD made substance, now I know better, I have enjoyed it a few times in my day, why do they call it "purple mescaline?" :confused:

Hey Bmello,
To find out those kinda things, there is forums dedicated to those things. There is synthetic Mesc. but I heard it has way too many side effects. From what I seen from "natural" mesc. its white. If any discoloration is present then the chemiclas used to extract it are not gone. There are "safe" methods of extraction though that use no chemicals like that. but this isn't really the forum for this. ;)

i take that back. i am not infavor of cocaine or heroine. having the plants should be fine, i agree with mutt. trying to extract or refine it in any way should be illegal.

but aside from that weed, mushrooms, mescaline, etc. anything naturally forming a "drug" should be legal. no refinement plz :D

i take that back. i am not infavor of cocaine or heroine. having the plants should be fine, i agree with mutt. trying to extract or refine it in any way should be illegal.

So you just want cocaine plants for decoration?:confused: Or is there some other way to get cocaine from them?

i have heard that some people just chew the coca plants leaves and it gets you high but that is what i have heard whether it is true or not i dont know.

Mutt said:
Hey Bmello,
To find out those kinda things, there is forums dedicated to those things. There is synthetic Mesc. but I heard it has way too many side effects. From what I seen from "natural" mesc. its white. If any discoloration is present then the chemiclas used to extract it are not gone. There are "safe" methods of extraction though that use no chemicals like that. but this isn't really the forum for this. ;)

Mutt, thanks for the info, was just curious, not into it anymore, like I said "my early days" but appreciate the advice, but am not that interested in going to those other forums...;)

erowid.org will answer most questions about both legal and illegal substances. I had no idea there were so many plants that have properties that alter the mind and body. I love plants myself and dont think any should be banned because a goverment says it is.

Latest posts

Back