What your Pile looks like.?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyinghigh

Grow Pretty Flowers
Reaction score
I been saving these Roches for about 3 months now and now it time to smoke them up...
By the time I got done taking the paper off my fingers was BLACK and there was resin and some weed altogether and chopped it up.

1-11-10 001.jpg

1-11-10 002.jpg

1-11-10 003.jpg

1-11-10 004.jpg

:spit:

Not my cup of tea, but if its your thing, then so be it :)

:peace:

HippyInEngland said:
:spit:

Not my cup of tea, but if its your thing, then so be it :)

What you throw your roches away.?

Here in the UK we smoke differently.

It is a mix of tobacco and MJ, the top 3/4 is loaded with the mix and the roach end is just tobacco.

So yes, they get thrown away.

I know we are unusual in the way we smoke and the rest of the world smokes neat MJ.

Its just something we do.

That's why I stopped accepting smokes from other people. As an ex smoker I don't need encouragement to begin again. Not to mention that one time someone had put crack in the joint.

Eeeek, Leafminer... no thanks, huh? :hubba: I'm a hardcore joint smoker and I tend to keep separate tins for roaches of different strains. I do tend to give away a lot of my roaches to a friend who is always in need but I keep a fair share as well. I've only been back into growing for about 10 months after taking several years off from the growing hobby so maybe after I get a few (dozen? :rolleyes:) more jars full of fresh buds and I might not hang onto 'emergency' rations like my roach collection. I just know how many times they have got me thru long stretches when I've had to watch my finances close or can't find any decent bud... Hopefully that's all in the past, now....:)

:headbang2: Onward & Dankward in 2010~! :headbang2:

Peace!:cool:

when we were younger (my brother and I) we would save roaches like that. then roll those and smoke we called them second generation joints, and the 2nd gen would go in it's special jar to be rolled into 3rd gen. I think we made it to like 12 or 13 generations. This was when I was in high school, and my brother had dropped out of college and was living in the basement..lol. Luckily he went back to college, doesn't even smoke anymore. I have enough weed that I don't need to hang on to roaches...they taste nasty...lol. I like a good joint, if I have enough friends over to smoke the whole thing, but I usually use a bowl, or my one hitter.

I have been saving my leftovers from the vaporizer. Going to try to iso extract it when I have a full jar. More out of curiosity of if it will have any potency left.

Call me an elitist snob, but I tossed out a yogurt container of roaches last year. At that point, I had copius jars of much better tasting stuff.

Saving roaches, in my case, is a holdover from the old days of dry spells, little money and little self-control. Now, they taste so nasty, I pass.

Hey, Legalize, you remember doing generational pot in those God-awful brass chamber pipes? The stuff would get so gooey you could barely smoke it.

Glass chamber pipe? Have never saw one before. Any chance you have a pic? :)

Ohh, and by the way, until I got my Dabuddha a bit back I have been using the same brass chamber pipe for 21 years, lol :) So no roach collections here, but I used to save all of my pipe resins for in desperate times

I donate my roaches to needy folks also. There is a friend who lives a hundred miles away.... she loves the roaches, she gets last years harvest leftovers too. And since I dont see her often, this is how she gets them. These are from last Thanksgiving on to today. I switched over to joints and so did the husband when he started smoking for his winter break. I roll bout four a day for him, me, one a day. Jar is bout a quarter full.

I too remember 2nd generation joints......and third, dont think they got much farther along.

1mp roaches.JPG

Ill answer for hie in the u.k. were not that hardcore as mj smokers i imagine compared to the rest of the planet and flyinhigh that is just soo gross but i can go one better a friend of a friend in his time of need with no weed nor any possibility of getting any in the forseeable future actually drank the filthy water from his water bong.

He then proceeded to throw up for the next couple of hours and he did say it tasted foul but hammered his *** to the ground.

lol

t4

yeah, if you can ever get the third genie's to burn, they last forever ;) never made it to four, always had to add some other roaches in.

i remember walking the train tracks with a friend, smoking a third generation RJ the whole way (a good 40 minutes atleast) was pretty wild.

i still collect, and enjoy smoking roaches. even if i have weed, i'll still roll a roach joint. they may not taste as nice, but they seem to lift you off quite well ;)

I have a lot of roaches. Whenever my sons come home from college, they scarf them up. So I save them more for my kids, but they do make excellent bubble. ;)

Latest posts

Back