Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
Yeah, that's what i was told too. Plus i researched it and it seems to be closer to a regular Vaccine than the other two.

What is the difference between how the Johnson & Johnson vaccine works and how the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines work?​

The ultimate difference is the way the instructions are delivered. The Moderna and Pfizer vaccines use mRNA technology, and the Johnson & Johnson vaccine uses the more traditional virus-based technology.

https://www.vcuhealth.org/news/covid-19/johnson-and-johnson-vaccine-how-is-it-different

I was going to start a new thread but this will do

How many of us here actually know anyone who has died from Covid in the last year or last 2 yrs?
I do not know of one person in my circle that was deemed Death By Covid.
When it 1st came out and they locked in in the Nursing homes we lost an Uncle and almost my wifes mom.

Nobody.
I have had open heart surgery and I had the shit twice. It's a god damn flu virus. I bet you that fking test will pick up proteins from the flu and colds and they call it Covid. It's all about that fking test. That's where the lie starts.

Zero. Nada. My mom’s health went downhill after receiving her first jab in the nursing home she was in. 3 days after the first jab, she had Covid (likely from the jabber who administered the jab). After her 2nd jab she had at least 5 strokes before she passed away in Sept 2021. Needless to say, I am very anti-jab…

Zero. Nada. My mom’s health went downhill after receiving her first jab in the nursing home she was in. 3 days after the first jab, she had Covid (likely from the jabber who administered the jab). After her 2nd jab she had at least 5 strokes before she passed away in Sept 2021. Needless to say, I am very anti-jab…
Sorry Foggy
I am really starting to think they know they Fuccked up and how many more will be dying from these Vacs?

Why won't they come out with an actual study on the real death numbers could have been done many times by now. No more bullshiet we need more time to observe the results.
My Buddy was in excellent health , good heart and lungs, since his 2 Vacs and 2 Boosters he has been in and out of hospital 7 times with heart problems and has had 2 strokes now .
Excellent Health and only 65 yr old.

Sorry Foggy
I am really starting to think they know they Fuccked up and how many more will be dying from these Vacs?

Why won't they come out with an actual study on the real death numbers could have been done many times by now. No more bullshiet we need more time to observe the results.
My Buddy was in excellent health , good heart and lungs, since his 2 Vacs and 2 Boosters he has been in and out of hospital 7 times with heart problems and has had 2 strokes now .
Excellent Health and only 65 yr old.
https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/not-so-safe-and-effective
https://behindthefdacurtain.substack.com/p/pfizer-mrna-vaccine-related-brain

The totalitarian state is crumbling. My wife was just offered her state job back after being fired for refusing the jab. Turns out the jab isn’t as safe or effective as they told us it was…

Latest posts

Back