Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
Might as well just wear an IV drip with the vaccine. They want you to take shot after shot after shot,then a booster and another booster and then another shot and another booster.
All about money and power over the sheeple.
CDC done admitted it doesn't stop you from getting the fking virus nor stop you from spreading the virus. They just claim it will help with symptoms. Bull fking shit. How the fk do you know how sick you would have got without the shot if you already took the fking shot.
Well I fking know because I took the fking shot to keep my god damn federal contractor job and got sick two weeks later with the fking Covid. That was last yr. No shot this yr and me and the Wife both just got over the fking Covid and it wasn't any worse then it was last yr when I had the God damn shot. My Wife has never had the shot and she is 70yrs old. She didn't get it last yr nor did she get any sicker then I did this yr.
All a bunch of fking bullshit.

Last edited:
565987ad37fb69b9.jpg

Watched the video. Very sad what these fkers are doing to babies with those god damn shots. Ever counted how many shots kids are given before they are 12yrs old. It's fking crazy. Something like 18 vaccines.

Watched the video. Very sad what these fkers are doing to babies with those god damn shots. Ever counted how many shots kids are given before they are 12yrs old. It's fking crazy. Something like 18 vaccines.
Hands off Our Children

A Diabolical Agenda.
All stops when all is revealed. Nothing stops this reveal. When the whole truth comes out, the whole 💉💉💉 paradigm disappears.
20201022_160440.jpg

Love the graphics on this video the best.
This world is going to change.
GOD bless all who stand up for the children.

I personally am tired of the discussion and care not to get involved in it anymore. I do have sympathies for those that took the jab and truly hope that they don’t have any of the issues that I’ve been hearing about. How someone could voluntarily take the shot at this point in time is beyond me.

Latest posts

Back