Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
I would not be surprised if nicotine is actually good for us. It's just all the other garbage they mix with it, is not. Will have to research more on that some day.
Didn’t read the study or watch the videos but my suspicion would be nicotine creates an environment that is hostile to the virus. Nicotine isn’t healthy for any species. I think it is an insect repellent Tobacco plants evolved for protection.

True Story..
I never masked, I never tested, I never isolated. I never vaxed.
I do get a cold maybe once a year, usually after they start passing out the flu shots to everyone.

Didn’t read the study or watch the videos but my suspicion would be nicotine creates an environment that is hostile to the virus. Nicotine isn’t healthy for any species. I think it is an insect repellent Tobacco plants evolved for protection.

Swede knows a Korean woman who smoke i cig a day……to keep parasites out

if im not mistaken there are two types of tobacco , the one type that Native Americans use is not the same tobacco as cigs …….

My son is 38.
He was vaccine injured (disabled war veteran) very early on in his life.
Speech disability and learning disability, etc..
He was in the special ed public education system.
When he graduated from High School, at age 21, we had continued support from the State. He had great programs, he enjoyed going to. He had a job coach that went with him, while he volunteered at the MSPCA, he loved it.
When all this bullshit happened, when they forced these adults with disabilities in muzzles ALL day long (They still do now!)
And they all had to be experimental vaccinated to continue participating in these State programs. (They still do now!)
We had to walk him away from it all and it is the best thing we ever did.
I could not let them brainwash him to be afraid of something invisible. %%$# really!?
He is happy and smarter than many I know.
He knows exactly what is going on in this world because he knows the Truth.
He walked maskless with me many times during food shopping trips, while in a sea of zombies.
He is one of the bravest men I know.
The sad thing is, no one has kept in touch with him, no counselors, no job coach, nothing..
But he is happy still and not brainwashed.
I could not ask for anything else and I would not trade him for the world.

Last edited:
I knew old timers that used tobacco to worm their dogs. They'd tear up a Camel and mix it in with their food.
When I mowed the woods out back, I always kept a pipe burning. I quit smoking everything. I don't mow the woods anymore. Too many rampant diseases caused by mosquitoes and without the smoke, they eat me up.

Swede knows a Korean woman who smoke i cig a day……to keep parasites out

if im not mistaken there are two types of tobacco , the one type that Native Americans use is not the same tobacco as cigs …….
Tobacco in cigs are treated with really bad chemicals, formaldehyde among them. A buddy of mine used to buy ‘snoof’(some kind of Dutch chew tobacco) because it didn’t have all the crap the cigarette industry loads American products up with. They grow cigar leaf tobacco in CT about 45 minutes away. I think that is the Native American stuff. I buy full leaf from a farm down there to roll up blunts for one of my kids occasionally. It is an interesting mixed buzz in my opinion.

He walked maskless with me many times during food shopping trips, while in a sea of zombies.
Did that too. My wife and I, after knuckling under for a short time, said fk it at Home Depot. She looked so happy I had to take pictures. I am probably an arsehole but I used to get a little surge from the masked zombies glaring at me, naked as far as they were concerned…

Did that too. My wife and I, after knuckling under for a short time, said fk it at Home Depot. She looked so happy I had to take pictures. I am probably an arsehole but I used to get a little surge from the masked zombies glaring at me, naked as far as they were concerned…

Last edited:
Wanna see what they are doing to our children. Read it and tell me if it doesn't make you sick to your stomach. :mad:

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/schedules/hcp/imz/child-adolescent.html
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/parents/by-age/index.html
100058100177_92578001.jpg

What gets me is the crap escaped from a level 4 bio lab where they wear moon suits with piped in air, but that little paper mask is gonna stop it, right?
The masks and clot shots are a joke. It's like wearing a condom. It stops you from getting your lady pregnant, but the only way it will work is if everybody wears one, and then you might still get her pregnant, but not as pregnant. Makes perfect sense, doesn't it?

What gets me is the crap escaped from a level 4 bio lab where they wear moon suits with piped in air, but that little paper mask is gonna stop it, right?
The masks and clot shots are a joke. It's like wearing a condom. It stops you from getting your lady pregnant, but the only way it will work is if everybody wears one, and then you might still get her pregnant, but not as pregnant. Makes perfect sense, doesn't it?
1671559294721.gif
1671559294721.gif

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back