Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
my three kids never went to public school until they were teenagers

of course that was over 35 years ago

but yeah , i would never send my kids to a public school nowadays
My sons are in their mid-20’s now. Both went to public school. One went to college. Both have good jobs. The one that went to college has a very good job with very good pay in tech. The one that didn’t go to college has a very good job with decent pay. One is a lefty. One is a moderate(though slightly left of me). Wanna guess who the lefty is? Hint:college furthers indoctrination brainwashing started in public schools…

My sons are in their mid-20’s now. Both went to public school. One went to college. Both have good jobs. The one that went to college has a very good job with very good pay in tech. The one that didn’t go to college has a very good job with decent pay. One is a lefty. One is a moderate(though slightly left of me). Wanna guess who the lefty is? Hint:college furthers indoctrination brainwashing started in public schools…

my daughter is an Anthropology Major but i convinced her to vote for dJtRump

the oldest is a Biology Major , lives in a million dollar condo downtown Nashville and across the street is the Tennessee Titans stadium , is red all the way , same with youngest, so 2 out of three aint bad

ow the grandkids are a different story

Well the wu flue has made it into stain's house. Youngest boy picked it up from his triple vacced boss at work. The guy came to work last week running a fever... Just shows even more how dumb the pos IS!!! Boy tested positive for the rona on fry. 2 + test
Started with a weird feeling last night. Started taking hydroxyclorquin (sp) before bed. Sleeped like a rock. Today the akes have kicked in with a fever. Not to bad so far but lungs are on fire. The teeth itching is worst part...

Smoking cigs for 50 years aren't helping it...... Have cut way back this past month. To little to late pointlaugh...

More hydroxy and 10,000mgs of vit C and some D3 twice a day till this sht is gone...

7870466a6b461922ea4bff0a135f8493372fefb9b2f8e37dbf071a743d6af6c9.jpg

Blondy has doctor induced Lupis. A shot in the knee gave the lupis to her. Leg swelled up 3 times as big as the other one. F ers kept saying it wasn't the shot. Till one did the real tests..... Took them 5 years to figger it out.... Pissed is a understatement.

Well the wu flue has made it into stain's house. Youngest boy picked it up from his triple vacced boss at work. The guy came to work last week running a fever... Just shows even more how dumb the pos IS!!! Boy tested positive for the rona on fry. 2 + test
Started with a weird feeling last night. Started taking hydroxyclorquin (sp) before bed. Sleeped like a rock. Today the akes have kicked in with a fever. Not to bad so far but lungs are on fire. The teeth itching is worst part...

Smoking cigs for 50 years aren't helping it...... Have cut way back this past month. To little to late pointlaugh...

More hydroxy and 10,000mgs of vit C and some D3 twice a day till this sht is gone...

View attachment 315626
Zinc and quercetin are good as well. The quercetin aids in uptake of the zinc. I get my quercetin at The Vitamin Shoppe but you may find at drug stores as well.

^^^^^^ get well soon Amigo

looks like this shiat is going nationwide

where did you get your hydroxyclorophene?
my wife and i got some thru a pharmacy in Canada last year. no script needed. they have since changed hands and now require a script. my wife got a prescription thru the FLCCC website via telemedicine. i think it cost about $100 but they will give you prescriptions for the whole FLCCC protocol. the drugs ain't cheap(i think my ivermectin was about $150 for enough to treat me for 2 bouts of the vid. i didn't use it when i had the vid because my case was very mild. i wanted to keep it in case a more deadly strain/strandivar comes along.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/providers/

OF, head for your local TSC or Farm & Fleet. Ivermectin is cheap.

yep , my neighbor , who runs the feed store here in town , sold us a bottle of liquid iver for $80 bucks

there is enough there to treat the entire county lol

we also use Quercetin , zinc , vit d with k2 and all we need to do is add some amoxicillin and we are ready for war

Sorry to hear that you guys are coming down with this crap. Big, how in the heII did you get it.....hardly 50 people in the county.....have you been fargin sheep again?

exactly

but we know who it was and when

a neighbor dropped by to show us some silver coins and stuff and said he had it but the doc told him it was ok to go out in public again

wrong

he is the only person whos been in our home in 2 weeks and we came down with symptoms 2 days after he left

today i talked to the owner of the only motel in town , he also runs a small grocery store , he told me it looks like half the town is sick

so yeah , about 52 of us

exactly

a neighbor dropped by to show us some silver coins and stuff and said he had it but the doc told him it was ok to go out in public again

wrong

he is the only person whos been in our home in 2 weeks and we came down with symptoms 2 days after he left

today i talked to the owner of the only motel in town , he also runs a small grocery store , he told me it looks like half the town is sick

so yeah , about 52 of us
My wife went back to work(after having been fired for refusing the jab) for the state. She has been back for about 2 weeks. She just texted me this…

So many people here talk about this one having covid, that one having covid, themselves having covid...what a bunch of dipshits🙄🥱

Everyone except my wife and 2 others(all of whom were fired and subsequently reinstated after failing to knuckle under) have had 3 or 4 jabs. I don’t think ‘the vaccine’ is achieving what those who took it hoped it would…

lol…View attachment 315631
A few years back, I had a bunch of Lady Gouldian finches. Found out several hundreds of dollars later that they were prone to lung mites. Pick 'em up. hold their chests to your good ear, and listen for the rattle. I bought a small bottle of injectable ivermectin from TSC for around $20. One drop with an eyedropper under their wing in the wing pit once a day for seven days cured 'em. Still got a bunch. Don't know for sure how you'd use it being a human, but I'm sure the articles are out there for anyone with the time to find 'em.

exactly

wrong

so yeah , about 52 of us
So typhoid Mary lives there.

View attachment 315626
I use to be a cigarette smoker, I started at 13, to look cool 😎 (Propaganda Marlboro commercials with the beautiful girls on the horses) Got addicted and then ended up finally quitting.
Anyways, what I am trying to say is, if you are a smoker, now is not the time to quit or cut back.
If you can get some nicotine patches instead of smoking that would be best, but.
check this out and do some research on Nicotine and Covid.
https://www.bitchute.com/search/?query=nicotine and covid 19&kind=video

my wife and i got some thru a pharmacy in Canada last year. no script needed. they have since changed hands and now require a script. my wife got a prescription thru the FLCCC website via telemedicine. i think it cost about $100 but they will give you prescriptions for the whole FLCCC protocol. the drugs ain't cheap(i think my ivermectin was about $150 for enough to treat me for 2 bouts of the vid. i didn't use it when i had the vid because my case was very mild. i wanted to keep it in case a more deadly strain/strandivar comes along.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/providers/
I got some ivermectin from IndiaMart, when the FDA confiscated and destroyed my first order. I emailed them and they said, do not worry, we will resend again until you received it. A LOT cheaper also!

I use to be a cigarette smoker, I started at 13, to look cool 😎 (Propaganda Marlboro commercials with the beautiful girls on the horses) Got addicted and then ended up finally quitting.
Anyways, what I am trying to say is, if you are a smoker, now is not the time to quit or cut back.
If you can get some nicotine patches instead of smoking that would be best, but.
check this out and do some research on Nicotine and Covid.
https://www.bitchute.com/search/?query=nicotine and covid 19&kind=video
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34328284/
Oddly enough, I vape nicotine(no, I am not proud of it-quit smoking years ago but started vaping a year or two ago). Both my wife and myself had the ‘vid within the last couple of months(oddly enough, she didn’t catch it from me-she got it weeks later-both unjabbed-how the f does that work? 😂). She doesn’t vape and she still has an occasional coughing fit. I never even had a cough when I had the ‘vid.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34328284/
Oddly enough, I vape nicotine(no, I am not proud of it-quit smoking years ago but started vaping a year or two ago). Both my wife and myself had the ‘vid within the last couple of months(oddly enough, she didn’t catch it from me-she got it weeks later-both unjabbed-how the f does that work? 😂). She doesn’t vape and she still has an occasional coughing fit. I never even had a cough when I had the ‘vid.
I would not be surprised if nicotine is actually good for us. It's just all the other garbage they mix with it, is not. Will have to research more on that some day.

Latest posts

Back