Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
I am starting to not like the individuals making the decisions in this country.

3o3pvd.gif

Not wearing a muzzle and giving someone a hug is now considered a bad person.
But, you can murder or disable someone for the rest of their life with posion injections 💉 and you are called a Scientist, Doctor or Nurse and you are considered a hero for humanity. 🖕

Last edited:
Good luck taking the shot (Iif you do), You'll have calamari growing in your veins in a matter of monthes. No wonder they are all getting myocarditis and dying of Heart failure. Pzier has decide to kill you. What are you gonna do it about it?? HUH??

My girlfriend was convinced to get the first vaccine, no boosters. Since then she has complained about a ringing in her ear that is constant. Also complains about high treble with music which she shoves whatever she can in her ear as I pump up the volume, lol. The other day it was a straw wrapper. LOL. I almost crashed when I looked over.

I took the jab last yr to keep my Federal Contractors Job,, but i took the J&J one shot and was done deal. Never took a booster and will never take another jab period. Done told my Boss and he said not to worry they will never ever let the government push them into that shit again. Believe me he was not happy. He also took the J&J.
Two weeks after i took that fking shot i got sick with the goddamn Covid. Its all a bunch of horse shit. :mad:
Me and the Wife had it a few weeks ago. It kicked our ass for over a week and now we are fine,, and my Wife is 70 and has not had the Jab.

Good luck taking the shot (Iif you do), You'll have calamari growing in your veins in a matter of monthes. No wonder they are all getting myocarditis and dying of Heart failure. Pzier has decide to kill you. What are you gonna do it about it?? HUH??
That does it...I have decided NOT to get vaxed....

There is evidence that a lot of the adverse events are batch dependent which is an indication that quality control at the manufacturers facilities do not control quality. There is a site where you can look up the batch you received and how many adverse events were reported for the batch. Quality was never required by the powers that be. They were so hot and heavy into pumping out garbage to ramp up profits(which Bourla is on record as saying Pfizer would not be profiting off of the jab)…

There is evidence that a lot of the adverse events are batch dependent which is an indication that quality control at the manufacturers facilities do not control quality. There is a site where you can look up the batch you received and how many adverse events were reported for the batch. Quality was never required by the powers that be. They were so hot and heavy into pumping out garbage to ramp up profits(which Bourla is on record as saying Pfizer would not be profiting off of the jab)…
Where is the batch number listed on someone who has been jabbed on that card or someplace else

Latest posts

Back