Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
Where is the batch number listed on someone who has been jabbed on that card or someplace else
IMG_20221222_091307102.jpg

Can you show me a link to the cost of the shots?
It isn’t easy to find. The cost was originally about $35 per dose. That did not include the fee for administering the jab which, from what I can find, is about $144/ jab. Pfizer is now saying the cost per jab will be $110-$130 when the govt isn’t footing the bill. If you need 3 jabs to be considered ‘vaccinated’, that costs a total of $762-$812. If you go out and get another ‘booster’, well… you can do the math…

The government is hammering oil companies about profits but say nothing about big pharma profits. Don’t believe the hype/rhetoric.

It isn’t easy to find. The cost was originally about $35 per dose. That did not include the fee for administering the jab which, from what I can find, is about $144/ jab. Pfizer is now saying the cost per jab will be $110-$130 when the govt isn’t footing the bill. If you need 3 jabs to be considered ‘vaccinated’, that costs a total of $762-$812. If you go out and get another ‘booster’, well… you can do the math…

The government is hammering oil companies about profits but say nothing about big pharma profits. Don’t believe the hype/rhetoric.
I forgot to factor in the (at least)$18,000,000,000 the US taxpayers gave the pharma companies to develop the jab. That is another $27/jab. Distribution likely is costly as well due to the temperature control needed during shipment and handling. I didn’t even bother looking for that and I left out advertisements paid for by, you guessed it, you and I.

I just looked it up and covid has cost the American tax payer 4 trillion dollars. Over $700 per vaccinated person.

You are the experiment AND
BigPharma is in cahoots with the governments of the world to make the biggest biolab database ever.
"Working hard on the mark of the beast."
Benjamin Netanyahu let the cat out of the bag 👇
https://gab.com/stephanialuna/posts/109588205438642736
So my take on this is people who still think the govt is there to protect and work for their citizens AND don’t think there are any issues with the jab will see this as a benefit to mankind. I am not one of those people…

So my take on this is people who still think the govt is there to protect and work for their citizens AND don’t think there are any issues with the jab will see this as a benefit to mankind. I am not one of those people…
For the ones who think this is all a "benefit to mankind."
I am certain their grandchildren and great grandchildren will not be thanking them for complying.
What a shitty world they are leaving behind for someone they say they "LOVE."
As for me, I am with her. 👇
#saveOURchildren
https://gab.com/BeachMilk/posts/109585362822808271

Latest posts

Back