Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
0C0F70DA-9647-4B45-85AE-4F52B6A9AA07.jpeg

Just a coincidence, right? :(
Soccer players are some if the most physically fit people on the planet and a 25 year old and 17 year old have died in the past couple of days, so, yeah, complete coinkydink…

74FE7F69-3EC4-4944-B14A-7983B1191D2A.jpeg

Edited because autocorrect changed ‘some’ to ‘done’ on me.

Last edited:
Remember that time when the government mandated to muzzle all our children, shove long sticks up their noses and inject poisons into their blood?
If disabling and dying children are not enough for you to try to get the truth out about these vaccines, you are a lost cause for humanity.
Most people will never stand up for the children, been like this forever.
They would rather be "liked" by their peers, then speak up or do anything.
Most could care less and that is the GOD honest truth!
For all the heroes who have been trying to get the truth out these past years about these injections, humanity thanks you and so do all the children!

OK I see 28 people here voted to take the jabs in the above poll.
Question: Out of those 28 people (the ones still members here) who has suffered a reaction of any kind?
I know a few who have had blood clots , heart attacks, and stroke , some long term covid sufferers have had weakness along with coughing that does not go away.
So to the Vaxed people who has not had or had any type of reaction?

My oldest existing friend has been hospitalized three times with blood clots in his legs. First thing I asked him was if he'd taken the jab. He's had every one of 'em plus the boosters. He's of a certain political persuasion that does everything his fearless leader tells him to do and swears up and down that the jabs had nothing to do with his condition. After all, his second cousin's uncle twice removed had blood clots in his legs when he turned 95.

Remember that time when the government mandated to muzzle all our children, shove long sticks up their noses and inject poisons into their blood?
If disabling and dying children are not enough for you to try to get the truth out about these vaccines, you are a lost cause for humanity.
Most people will never stand up for the children, been like this forever.
They would rather be "liked" by their peers, then speak up or do anything.
Most could care less and that is the GOD honest truth!
For all the heroes who have been trying to get the truth out these past years about these injections, humanity thanks you and so do all the children!
Exactly!👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Latest posts

Back