Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
dec-49-2020_49.jpg

I guess that I am a company man. My wife and daughter both work for Pfizer. My wife will retire in the near future after working there for 28+ years. Unfortunately we have to wait our turn as well or we would have gladly taken it when it rolled out. Pfizer makes a fraction of its profits from the vaccine. Look at the stock price. Flat.

archtype111, then you and your family know that in the past, .. decades ago and more recently that vaccines would have to go through years of research and development at different levels including at least 2 years of mice/vaccine research way before any human use could happen. The pharmaceutical industry for decades never made any monies from vaccines and with that it, it was always on a far back burner on a smaller stove . This new crap coming out will likely make you feel inside like Quasimodo crawled up your butt and made a bed.

yeah

Sufer,,,im not fking laughing and i dont think its funny.
Especially now that they have Human Ginny pigs no thanks to all the hysteria and political bullshit. Good for you,,,ill take a seat and watch.

Last edited:
Sufer,,,im not laughing and i dont think its funny.
Least they have Human Ginny pigs now thanks to all the hysteria and political bullshit. Good for you,,,ill take a seat and watch.
For Fussks Sake Look what they did to American Indians and Blacks using germ warfare (smallpox in blankets ) and (the syphilis std Studies ) Oh I trust our Goberment NOT!
I trust it a heell of a lot less now.
it is ** that they are trying to make it that we can not talk about anything that might hurt someones feelings
Get a Job

Last edited by a moderator:
Ain't no anti-vaxs hysteria on my end. I just flat out ain't takin' it. Make it mandatory and you make me an outlaw. Been there, done that pretty much all my life.
Oh But they will not allow you to Fly Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......................................
Thats OK I never liked those big metal cans in the sky anyway
Only flew a handful of times and hated every second, so thank You I will drive.
Or take covered wagon

Next thing they will be doing is round up the antivaxers and taken them to FEMA reeducations camps, There are a heck of a lot of those large plastic bins that could be used as mass coffins (2people per) that they claim do not exits.
1612365795099.png

1612365822308.png

Once again so full of shiet! They say they are regular storage containers Yeah Right.

Latest posts

Back