Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
My 81 year old father, who is sharp as a tack, minus a little hearing, is having severe balance issues walking from room to room in his home. He was jogging on a tread mill 2 miles every 3 days when this whole thing started almost 2 years ago now. Extremely fit person. I used to tell everyone and everybody basically agreed with me, "My old man is probably going to outlive me by a long shot" He is Double Vaxed and it has got me wondering and deeply concerned. But, who can you get a straight answer out of and what can they do now that the potential damage is done? If that is even what's causing his problems..

100K new virus spreading illegals headed to our southern border .. just in time for their Thanksgiving and their Christmas .. pay your taxes boys and girls because ...

Nope. Fauci just said they aren't spreading shit. You, on the other hand, are a super spreader if you have Christmas with your family and friends.

Fk that little midget. I would like too smash his face into mush. Fking prick.
tenor.gif

Where I live there is massive uptake in the vaccination with all age groups including 12 and up having been double jabbed at more than 78%.
And triple jabbed at an alarming rate as well. We had mostly Sinovac (chinese) but the government is recommending two shots of Pfizer to all those that got two already.
Right now we have 1,169 cases in whole country AND 8 people in intensive care.
And yet there is no move to give up the masks, the distancing, the testing and the proving (we have colored wristbands that show your status)

The weird thing that nobody talks about is this---
During the first full year of this we only had 600 deaths. (march 2020-march 2021)
Then Started jabbing end of March and by August had over 6,000 deaths.
Something seems a bit fishy to me....

Latest posts

Back