Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
That's exactly what i was talking about with my Wife. Like i said i have until December. Hopefully someone with a fking brain will put a stop to this bullshit. Hope that fker falls down the steps of Airforce One.
Cannafreak,,what do you mean by Critical thinking? The idiot that made the Mandate cant remember if he put his pants on. If i wasnt in a position because i work in Government buildings i God Damn sure wouldnt get that fking shot. PPL who dont want the damn shot are not losing their minds, they are losing their freedom of choice as an American and are pissed. We don't care what side of the isle your on. Stop fking the ppl.

Last edited:
Here we go with the DT bullshit.
Nope,, we are not going to start with this DT bullshit Jimmy,, He isn't in office. I could give two fking shits about Democrat or Republican. I voted for Bill Clinton. Take that Donald T. Rump bad man bullshit somewhere else and open your eyes. My gas prices have damn near doubled which causes everything to go up. And your good with that because he is a Democrat. Are you fking kidding me. Who cares what party the moron is. Look around bro. Jesus
Must be snowing already.

Last edited:
The Darkest Hours are upon us my friends........................
1634297555629.png

Gas prices are up because of supply, and demand. OPEC is who sets the prices, not BJ or any president. Add in the hurricane in Louisiana destroyed some of the oil processing facilities.
OPEC affects the price of oil by coordinating supply cuts when the price is deemed too low and supply increases when prices are too high.

Gas prices are up because of supply, and demand. OPEC is who sets the prices, not BJ or any president. Add in the hurricane in Louisiana destroyed some of the oil processing facilities.
OPEC affects the price of oil by coordinating supply cuts when the price is deemed too low and supply increases when prices are too high.

just a year ago prices were way down compared to now and America was the No. 1 producer in the world....

fast forward to today and you are trying to say it’s all because of opec?

get real

BULLSHIT,, you fking get real. You hate DT and all you have is your fking hate for a man thats not even in office anymore. Your full of crap. Until this guy took office and screwed everything up, gas prices was awesome, and so was the damn border. I am not a god damn republican. I am an independent. I don't hang my hat on the left or the right like you do. Your kind goes down with ship because it has democrat or republican written on it and your so full of hate your blind to the truth. Absolute bullshit.

Last edited:
1 year ago today nobody was working, and we had a 6.9% unemployment rate. Unempoyment rate now is 4.8% Supply and demand sir.

Its not me that says it The facts say it. Not alternative facts either.

OPEC manipulates the free market price of crude oil by setting caps on the oil production of its member countries. Twice each year, ministers from each OPEC country meet in Vienna, Austria to review the status of the international oil market and to forecast the future oil demands in order to agree upon an appropriate crude oil production level.
USA is still #1 producer of oil, and natural gas.

United States remains largest producer of petroleum and ...
https://www.eia.gov/todayinenergy/detail.php?id=26352Sep 30, 2021 · United States remains largest producer of petroleum and natural gas hydrocarbons. Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration.

Dumb he is. He is full of hate that has made him blind and stupid. His kind if they were on a plane and DT was the pilot,, he would wish for it to crash to make the pilot look bad. Course he would be dead but he made his point about DT being the devil. :angiesfavorite:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back