Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
government run programs on weather modification have been going on since the 1940’s

saudi Arabia and china just recently made news for having modified the weather for some big conventions held in their major cities

this is only the stuff They let us see

there is a lot more prestidigitations going on behind the curtain
weather modification DAMN *** wake up they have been spraying on us for yrs and tell me how Aluminum helps with the weather I am waittin

Modified the weather LMFAO

Last edited:
Illuminatibot, I love it!

Back in the early 90's I worked for a company that setup portable satellite dishes for various trade shows and sporting events, Wrestle Mania in particular. There was one coliseum in town, Scope, that just happened to be the center of a ton of side lobe energy from all sorts of other satellites.

There was literally one exact spot we could park the trailer with the satelite dish where we could get a signal from the correct satellite without getting stomped on by everything else in the sky transmitting microwaves. Well, that spot moved during the show, before we could get it corrected the fans became surly and we locked ourselves in a closet for protection. The fans proceded to dismantle the dish and smash most of the equipment connected to it.

Not too afraid of the illuminati, but wrestling fans scared the crap out of us!

My buddy, the one that's been in the hospital three times due to the clot shot, just got out from another three day stint. This time, they claim it's an intestinal infection. Anybody know if the clot shot is causing this crap, too?

My buddy, the one that's been in the hospital three times due to the clot shot, just got out from another three day stint. This time, they claim it's an intestinal infection. Anybody know if the clot shot is causing this crap, too?
It decreases the body’s ability to fight infections so I would say so. Cancers are a big concern.

It decreases the body’s ability to fight infections so I would say so. Cancers are a big concern.
Leukopenia decreases the body's ability to fight infection. Leukopenia has no effect on the body's ability to fight infection. Leukopenia increases the body's ability to fight infection at certain times and decreases it at other times.

Latest posts

Back