Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
Waiting on the blessings from the owner who is not back from Japan yet. No rush. I'll have to give my 2 weeks notice anyway. The second in command seems to think it's no problem and I have the position.
Remember an Old saying
1694691751732.png

Best of luck Fingers are crossed for you Brother

I reckon my answerer to the op question regards taking a covid vaccine is.......deez nutz.
Did not take one will not take one.
We came down with covid the day Russia invaded Ukraine which was also my birthday.
Personally anytime anyone is killing shitheads with Nazi ink I am ok with it.

🇺🇸

I don't use a vet at end of life if they don't pass on their own.
They don't want to load up and go,the shots hurt the animal,more fear,more stress for the animal.
So I give a fatal dose of opiates wait until they fall asleep in my lap then shoot them before they can suffocate and possibly suffer.
Far easier for the animal much,much harder on me.
I believe it's the right thing for me to do else I certainly would not.
I also believe if more people took that approach maybe there would be a few less shitty owners.
Shitty people generally don't do the hard things.
Heart breaking but true.
When our Boy passed, we called paws of life? and they sent a vet to put Him down.
He was outside on a blanket in his pen with his Momma and me .
We never left him,( tears now) alone and he left us with us talking soft and sweet.
ON that note I can not wait for his picture I had put on metal piece 8x10 for outside , so my honey can see her Boy:)

Latest posts

Back