Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
There was a story on the local ‘news’ propaganda channel that was trying to conflate people not getting their animals vaccinated with ‘vaccine hesitancy’. I don’t think there is anyone who is ‘vaccine hesitant’ anymore. Hesitant implies that one could be convinced but is ‘on the fence’. I think a better term would be ‘jab refuser’. The last jab I got was a tetanus booster about 7 years ago. Apparently the boosters then (and now) are not just for tetanus but include a booster for diphtheria and whooping cough. Neither of those illnesses have anything to do with tetanus. My gut tells me that Big Pharma had a bunch of vaccine material for dip and whoop that needed to be used or tossed so they created a ‘use’ to prop up their books. Problem solved and new market created all with the help of government approval. The mRNA nonsense opened many people eyes including myself.

same thing happened to me and Swede when we rolled the truck and got bruised up

first thing the mothertruckers wanted to do in the ER was give us a jab of tetanus loaded with add ons!….

bass turds

when i go into a store and they have those people at the front door promoting and giving flu shots , all I have to do is ask them for a copy of the ingredients and that ends the convo pronto

i call it passive jab syndrome , soon to be mandatory…if one refuses , off to the re-education camps at the newly renovated Walmarts

As a child, I remember, when we use to get knocks at our front door. I don't know who taught us this, but, we were taught, if it was a Jehovah's Witness, to be stern and tell them to go away and just shut the door on them.

Was taught, they just think they are better than you.

Using the internet, sure makes it easier, for us to share the truth without getting a 🚪 shut in our face.
I've found that when you meet them in the morning at your front door with red eyes, a beer bottle in your hand and a t-shirt on like this one, they don't hang around long.

Attachments

• Loud.jpg
    Loud.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 0
I've found that when you meet them in the morning at your front door with red eyes, a beer bottle in your hand and a t-shirt on like this one, they don't hang around long.

a few times they came to my house and both were women

i tried to invite them in the house but they wouldn’t fall for it

good looking JW’s too!

A customer of the shop I used to work at once came to my door with copies of Watchtower and Awake magazine. I politely declined but the next time I saw him at the shop I asked about him going door to door. He told me that if you don't make your monthly contribution to the church you are expected to go door to door spreading the word.

When the end comes according to the JW's they call it rapture. Only 144,000 people will go to heaven. That is way worse odds than winning the lottery. I always tell them they need to find a better religion

The people of the book usually get all pick and choose about said book when quoted that 144,000 figure so I hand it to the Jehovah's for sticking to the word at least.
Not sure why it bugs me when people claim to be followers and true believers and then decide which passages apply and which aren't real but it surely irritates me.
😆

The people of the book usually get all pick and choose about said book when quoted that 144,000 figure so I hand it to the Jehovah's for sticking to the word at least.
Not sure why it bugs me when people claim to be followers and true believers and then decide which passages apply and which aren't real but it surely irritates me.
😆
That would be 95% of all of them because of there teachers or preachers bullshit. They are taught by mostly con artist wanting money so they use the Bible and make it work for whom ever is in front of them including gays.😏

Latest posts

Back