yehar they arrived

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stonedsmithy

To Wasted To Know
Reaction score
hey yall just letting ya know i ordered some seeds from weedfarmer(i hear there not the best genetics but there cheap an i gave it a go an they turned up 2 so all up that was 2weeks a week for order to get there then a week for beans to turn up will let ya know when i plant them

cheers boss iam gonna hold onto letta 4 a few weeks b4 i sprout ma seeds just incase the po po turn up haha

Nice, stonedsmithy, what strain did you choose? I've only had 1 of the 3 seeds I've tried to germ that got from weedfarmer actually sprout... and it was a runt :( I went about 20 days in to veg with just about no change in growth from the first 3 days lol.

I hope you have better luck than me :) But I've still got 7 left, so we'll see.

i got aorora indica an they gave me 6 free seeds i put 10 of them in a wet paper towel an within 48hrs 9 of the 10 sprouted which aint bad aye hopefully they go hard when i put them under my mh

nice 9 out of 10 is awesome!! Which remind me, I've got anotehr 5 seeds in paper towels that i havn't checked in 3 days haha
Happy growing stoned!

Latest posts

Back