YumYum Red Diesel, Yellow Skink, Blue Cheese

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking nice, have u you repoted them yet? thats nice, i want some lemon skunk, are they greenhouse seeds lemon skunk? i think that lemon skunk won the cannabis cup this year. any how, keepem green bro, i will keep up with your grow, mine is all ready in the flowering stage. i got some Super Sliver haze, can't watie to see the yeild from them. they are all ready like 6 foot tall an flowering for a bout a week.

Wiseguy_Chef said:
looking nice, have u you repoted them yet? thats nice, i want some lemon skunk, are they greenhouse seeds lemon skunk? i think that lemon skunk won the cannabis cup this year. any how, keepem green bro, i will keep up with your grow, mine is all ready in the flowering stage. i got some Super Sliver haze, can't watie to see the yeild from them. they are all ready like 6 foot tall an flowering for a bout a week.

Thanks WG, yes I transplanted last night my plants where root bound (something I just learned about) I will post more pics when they come out of shock. They are GH Lemon Skunk (these are the ones that I am m ost excited about) I am going over to check you girls out now, I want to try some of those SSH beans, are they the GH seeds?

Tomorrow 4u :watchplant: I will post more pics (I will always post on Sundays) They all liked the transplant and are looking good :hubba: I also gave them their first feeding yesterday and they seem to like that also :D. I already ordered my molasses to start that on week 4....:eek:

Here are the girls at 3 weeks,,, the Blue Cheese is 2 weeks (the small one), they all seemed to really like the transplant :)... I think I was stressed out more then they where

The big Lemon Skunk is just turning out beautiful! :hubba:

I fimmed 3 of them to see how I like it...

The new hydro shop I went to put them on a real nice feeding program & I just gave them their first shot on molasses :D

misc 014.JPG

misc 015.JPG

misc 016.JPG

Thanx UK yes, they are happy :) and getting happier as I look at them (it seems) they have grown since the pic :holysheep: . I really think that the nute program I am using is making a huge difference...:hubba: These are going to be some beautiful ladies :D

yes yum yum your doing a great job...May i ask why you are useing Mollasis at an early stage? i use Mollasis but only in flower starting 4th week..But thats just what I read..is there a bennefit for it in Veg and what is it? Thanks and Merry Christmas...:bolt::bong:

Thanx 4u ... I was talking with TCVG and he was saying that feeding molasses during veg is beneficial mainly for mag deficiency and I guess there is other benefits - The ladies seemed to like it... Merry Xmas!

Well here are the ladies at 4 weeks :D I just gave them there last veg feeding and I am thinking that I am going to flip the switch at the first of the year :)I went to my hydro store today and got all of their flower nutes today, I also re-did my room (again :rolleyes:) so I am good to go :aok:

The 10th picture shows new growth and the very tips are twisting under :confused:anyone have any suggestions

Have a safe new years everyone :hubba:

:woohoo:

DSC_0004.JPG

DSC_0005.JPG

DSC_0006.JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_0008.JPG

DSC_0009.JPG

DSC_0010.JPG

DSC_0011.JPG

DSC_0012.JPG

DSC_0014.JPG

DSC_0015.JPG

Your ladies are looking sweet Yum. Here is some Green Mojo just to keepem looking good

UKgirl420 said:

idk about the leaves tho ...is it the only one its happening to?

Thanx UK! yes this was the only leaf but, after I fed them they straightend out :confused:

pcduck said:
Your ladies are looking sweet Yum. Here is some Green Mojo just to keepem looking good

Thanx PC!

Latest posts

Back