YumYum Red Diesel, Yellow Skink, Blue Cheese

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NorCalHal said:
Looking GREAT Yum! Very Healthy and lush! Great Job!

Thanx for stopping by NCH! I am still learning this is only my second real grow so, I am still playing and learning my nute schedule now the trick is keeping them looking good :) . Yours are looking great too! :hubba:

Allright here we go :) I flipped the switch a few days ago and put them on their bloom nutes, they seemed to have liked them.... time will tell, but I think they are looking good, and the Lemon Skunk (the big one in the middle back) is like a freak of nature :D I can almost watch it grow...

They are 5 weeks....

DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_0008.JPG

DSC_0009.JPG

DSC_0012.JPG

I upgraded my browser to the new version and am having big issues (I can't upload pics w/o Firefox shutting down, amongst other things) with my laptop. I am on my other pc right now, I don't have Picassa on this pc as my wife mostly does her homework on this machine. I am taking my laptop to the shop today becuase software issues are out of my league :hubba:

I will be on, but with no pics (unless the shop fixxes my laptop in 1 day) :rolleyes:

Me too :( besides here I do alot of stuff on it, I feel out of place w/o it :hubba:

it needed a tune up anyway....

okay...let me know when the pics are back..Cause other wise I will have to take your word 4it:rofl: Good Luck!!:bolt::bong:

The only pics I can do 4 now, I am still having issues that will last till the middle of the week...:)

I put them into flower on the 1st and they where 13" now look they are almost 24":eek:

I also goy my mother tent up and waiting 4 the light that I ordered fro HTG hxxp://www.htgsupply.com/viewproduct.asp?productID=49229

The club I go to is going to have affgoo clones in Feb (I likey affgoo)

Thay are almost six weeks...

350858297.jpg

350858341.jpg

350858390.jpg

350858410.jpg

350858446.jpg

Nice grow:aok:nice set up:aok:

What great pictures, wish my cam could do that. Or maybe it can and it is just operator error.

thanks pc photography is something I have just been learning, my wife got me a 5 hour class as a xmas gift so I can learn everything about the camera (first class next Sat.), I have a pretty nice camera, that I have on just the basic settings (so I can upload faster) you should see the pics at full resolution :)

looks great bro! keep up the great work. an that ant that bad of a flower jump, my haze whent from a 1 foot to 3 foot in 2 weeks!!! lol no lie gotta love sativas!!! anyhow keepem green bro!!!

225smokestack said:
what size homebox is that? and do you like it??

It is a HB XL and the one for my mom is a XS I love it, a little cramped to move around but, all in all I have no complaints cept I should have got the XXL :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back