Big Bud , Ice , Easybud 2000w Hps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dev

Reaction score
ez every one thought i'd stick pics from my diary in this section too im currently 4 weeks in to flowering with these ladies hope you all enjoy the pics

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

plants are

big bud - clones
ice - nirvana seeds 7 turned male on me
had 3 top 44 at start of grow also turned male
and 1 easy bud from seed

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

i have 2 rvk 150's in the room

1 10" pulling air into room

1 8" for extraction

they were fed on amsterdam indoors during veg and am using ionic boost and bloom for flowering will also add pk 13-14 next week

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

temps in room

lights on max - 28.2
lights out - min 9.2

usually sitting between 16 and 22 every day thou so quite happy with that

humiditys been around 55

the first 2 pics are of the easy bud this plant was in flower for about 10 days at end of my last crop

29.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

34.jpg

35.jpg

36.jpg

37.jpg

38.jpg

any questions or advice feel free to reply always looking to gain experience

39.jpg

40.jpg

41.jpg

42.jpg

43.jpg

44.jpg

45.jpg

46.jpg

47.jpg

48.jpg

the first pic is of the easy bud this plant was in flower for about 10 days at end of my last crop i decided to re veg her with this lot of ladies for 4 weeks then turned them to 12/12 she's a bit of a mutant but really bushy and plenty of buds forming on her now

49.jpg

31-01-07_0827.jpg

31-01-07_0828.jpg

31-01-07_0829.jpg

31-01-07_0830.jpg

Whats going on dev. Your jungle is looking great mang. What kind of soil are you using? That revegged plant is wild looking. We took a clone off of a flowering plant a few grows ago and that mother had single blade leaves for about a month until it grew out of it. Very funny looking. :D

hows things tbg

i use canna terra professional mate with perlite for my soil needs lol

yea the reveggie has gone mad for few weeks she just spouted out loads of single blades and rea;;y bushed out but now 4 weeks into flower she really starting to produce althou i doubt very much she be finished at same time as others i reckon she'll need another couple of weeks but gotta finish her off this time before start my new babies

have got some real beauty seeds for my next crop
watch this space haha

some pics of the big bud first two pics where taken in grow room then decided to take one of the ladies out for bit of a photo shoot pamper her a bit hehehe hope pics are ok at the minute only have my fone camera to take shots with

04-02-07_1121.jpg

04-02-07_1122.jpg

04-02-07_1124.jpg

04-02-07_1125.jpg

04-02-07_1126.jpg

04-02-07_1127.jpg

new.jpg

have just had to tie one of my big bud ladies up it was falling over on the tray the cola is so heavy already and still got 4 weeks flowering to go she's gunna be a monster

:joint:

good lookin ladies Dev :) hope the final few weeks of flower go well for ya!

me too my friend cheers for dropping by

Looks lovely man, looks like your gonna have some huge cola's on your hands! lol

ez riz

cheers for dropiing in yea reckon they gunna be well fat in another 4 weeks

have ended up having to tie up all the big buds on the trays bloody colas are to heavy hahaha

dev said:
have ended up having to tie up all the big buds on the trays bloody colas are to heavy hahaha
Nothing wrong with that mang. That just means your doing your job and they are doing theirs. Got any updated pics on them lady monsters?

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Nothing wrong with that mang. That just means your doing your job and they are doing theirs. Got any updated pics on them lady monsters?

so true tbg so true

will try get some pics today and get them up bud

blody snowing like hell here now temps dropped back down to 8 in room during lights out
think im going to set the radiator to come on for an hour between 1am 2am and again between 4am and 5am should help keep temps up in there

cheers for droppin by bombbudpuffa and thanks for your comment

Latest posts

Back