Big Bud , Ice , Easybud 2000w Hps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol dev.. it aint snowing that bad in the uk, just a li'l wether front lol

ez riz

theres a good couple of inches on the ground and it bloody freezing lol radiators set in room to come on for an hour between 1am-2am and 3.30am 4.30am now so should help keep temps up lights out

have got temps back up in the room to around 16 nights out after the bloody snow so not so worried about the cold affecting my babies now

day 36 today yesterday the trays had

30 lt water
15ml ionic boost
105ml ionic bloom
45ml pk 13 - 14

have decided to half the nutes from what is recomended on the ionic bottle for this week, next week will start to reduce even more before flushing for the last 10 days or so

should have some pics uploaded later or tomorrow

ez all

day 42 today 6weeks into flower stage and everythings goin sweet, lots of pistols turning a nice orange on the big bud probably about 25 % of buds have now turned reckon could probably harvest this weekend but think am goin to leave them another 4-5 days and see how they go i think they got a few more days growin in them yet plus ive only been flushing them about for about 4 days now

the ice seem to be a little behind the big bud at least by a week or two althou the buds are now starting to phatten up

heres some pics took today

the first four pics are of the big bud
then some of the ice
and finally a pic of the easy bud

sorry again about pic quality

15-02-07_1254.jpg

15-02-07_1255.jpg

15-02-07_1256.jpg

15-02-07_1257.jpg

15-02-07_1258.jpg

15-02-07_1259.jpg

15-02-07_1300.jpg

15-02-07_1301.jpg

15-02-07_1302.jpg

chopped one of the big bud ladies in soil last night she now drying herself nicely probably goin to chop the other one thats in soil tonight whilst having a wee took some pics before and after will upload later prob ablout 2-3 oz from her

Is that what ur lighting with......

I need to LEARN METRIC :) LOLOLOL

And you referenced "in soil" so does that mean some are hydro ?

And what is the height of that almost finished Big bud man ?

Thanks for the pics man! Those Big Bud are a really nice strain. Great weight, looks and high.

Let me know a smoke report on it after your cure, will you?

oleflowerman said:
Is that what ur lighting with......

I need to LEARN METRIC :) LOLOLOL

And you referenced "in soil" so does that mean some are hydro ?

And what is the height of that almost finished Big bud man ?

hello oleflowerman thanks for dropping by i have 2 600w hps bulbs and 2 400w hps bulbs im growing in soil and hydro yes ive got 3 ice in soil and 2 big buds now chopped lol the big bud are about 3.5 to 4 ft high they were from clone and vegged for 4 weeks befor put into flower they were about 18 inches when switched to 12/12

hope that helps bud

@ stoney will have more pics uploaded soon and smoke report in next few weeks lol got loads of chopping to do first

will say thou i dried out a wee bit of bud in airing cupboard over night in a little box so could try it 2night hopefully

few pics of first lady to meet the hangman

sorry bout pic quality

:D

16-02-07_1710.jpg

16-02-07_1711.jpg

16-02-07_1712.jpg

16-02-07_1855.jpg

16-02-07_1856.jpg

Reminds me that I haven't had my breakfast yet :)
This is a great website
Thanks man.
Interested to hear what that cured weight ends up

cheers stoney just wish had better camera pics dont dothe ladies justice really going to try borrow one

@ oleflowerman

breakfast just rolled haha will post up cured weight when its ready but looks like about 2 oz per plant i reckon

couple of trimmed up almost dry bud

20-02-07_1413.jpg

20-02-07_1414.jpg

20-02-07_1415.jpg

I'm curious ? What would that bud in the middle have felt ? Light ? Firm ? Soft ?

Congrats on a successful crop.;) Looks like singles on that reveg bro, you wanna go back to vegetative lighting till she reverts to 5 -7 leaves before flowering again. Just a tip.

Looking good dev. Congrats on a fine harvest. Be sure and give us a smoke report on those nugz. What ya got planned for next grow mang?

Latest posts

Back