Big Bud , Ice , Easybud 2000w Hps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheers forthe advice elephant man have never revegged before didnt really now what to expect from her

@ tbg have some nice xline seeds that im probably gunna grow next have cindy 99, Grapefruit x Northern lights, Zamal x Nevilles Haze, Sour NL x Nevilles Haze and Northern lights x ICE , will be takin a few weeks off thou gotta have some work men in to do kitchen and new bathroom but it will give me plenty of time to clean down room and trays well and get set up to grow them with the respect thay deserve

watch this space

will post proper smoke report when have cut and cured all the buds have been sampling the smaller buds from the two chopped big buds they have a nice sweet fruity smell real nice taste not a heavy couch lock stone but nice mellow buzz the other buds should be even better

cheers bombbudpuffa yes its been a real learning curve for me this time around first grow had so many probs and ended up not that great, this one however has been real fun from day 1, still havent chopped any more down yet think im goin to leave the till next week now give them another 4-5 days to finish off nicely

nice setup... lots of wattage!!

did you say you chopped your main colas after 6 weeks of flowering?? judging based on the color of the hairs is not a good idea, you could have cost yourself lots of weight/potency. i did this on my last grow and regretted it immediately... luckily it was only a few colas not all of them. invest in a cheap 50x - 100x microscope and look at the color of the trichomes.

the more amber you see in the trichomes, the more stoney its gonna get!

don't know if you knew this, but i didnt see anyone mention it and hair-color testing is not a very efficient way to measure. i am currently growing Blueberry x Big Bud, and i flower for 9 1/2 weeks, so 6 just seems kinda short to me.....unless you know something most dont

as yet i havent chopped any more down apart from the 2 soil big buds the others will be left for another 4-5 days takin them up to 8 weeks then ill give them a trich test see how hey are lookin

cheers for dropping by

Everything sounds like it's running smooth. Got any updated pics my friend?

Wow, Lookin real nice there dev! really enjoyed watching (watching because i didnt really think i had anything to contribute lol) but there ya go! :D

Glad everything turned out good and youll be harvesting the rest soon enough.. lookin forward to a full on smoke report :D

thanks guys for all ya support and advice have really enjoyed this grow and glad found mjpassion even if was bit late lol to share it , will update pics over weekend

peace and good growing to you all

some pics as requested 1st one is of the big buds, then a few shots of the ice hope you enjoy

24-02-07_1028.jpg

24-02-07_1029.jpg

24-02-07_1030.jpg

24-02-07_1031.jpg

24-02-07_1032.jpg

daaamn! lookin great man those are some huuge colas... lookin like a nice jungle in there i'll +rep that

ez myster.y

cheers for the props bud

big ups

The ladies are looking great dev. ;) What kind of yield you think your gonna get this grow? Whatever it is it's gonna be free. :D

reckon am gunna be lookin at about 50 oz fingers crossed mate and yup the best thing is its all free

50 oz??? i sure hope so! let me know how it goes!! (what is that 3 pounds? im drooling....)

will do my friend will do

so today 2 of my ice ladies met the chopper

hope you like the pics

05-03-07_1248.jpg

05-03-07_1249.jpg

05-03-07_1250.jpg

icebud.jpg

wow cant wait to see that stuff dry, and still eager to see total weight too

soo how many plants do you still have left??

the first pic is the ice 2nd pic is big bud, theres the easy bud plant left and all the lower branches off of the big bud are still needing to be chopped have had 18 oz of dried bud from the big bud so far

twiwg00yp5.jpg

03-03-07_1832.jpg

Congrats dev on what i would consider a very fine harvest and may i say it looks great. What do ya have planned for next grow? Anyway great job mang. :aok:

Latest posts

Back