closet grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kebnekajse

I also play the bass.
Reaction score
i have a new place to grow!

it's a 60x60x190cm closet with a 250w hps. ventilation is a 160m3/h inline fan with carbon filter as exhaust and a pc-fan attached to the reflector, cooling the bulb and creating airflow. i can lower the speed on the inline fan during night untill it becomes almost quite without temps rising to more than 29c. normaly it's about 27c, but i can make it go down to 25. lights off temps are 19-20c.

so, what am i growing? i got 2 pure power plant that i grow from seed. it's the one to the left in the back and the one to the right in the middle row. they are femed, so it should be girls. the bigger one is in coco and has vegged 33 days. the small one is in soil mixed with perlite and is 14 days old.

i also got 3 sisters to the girl i have in flower in my speaker. they looked bad when i got them a week ago, but got better in a couple of days. til i
gave them a slight nutburn. but that's ok too now. they are all in coco.

the last plant is a strawberry kush, in the back to the right. don't know much about it, any info would be great. it's in coco aswell. its 33 days old.

this is first day of 12/12.

27-2.JPG

PPP.JPG

ppp (2).JPG

strawberry kush.JPG

so far, i love coco. it's growing well. a bit pale the first week or so, but after that everything has been a smooth ride. cab still funcions well. i spend a fair amount of cash on it, so i'm glad it does.

on with the pics:

1- this is it, except for...

2- this one. a pure power plant clone i got from a friend. she's in coco, fed 1/4 strenght canna coco a+b. it's in my grow speaker. the the one i allready had in flower in there started to smell to much for my poorly assembled carbon filters, so she got in my closet with proper filter. it works! but it's only bout a week left for her until she's beheaded.

3+4 pure power plant grown from seed in soil. i trimmed all lower shoots. not been given nutes yet, will next watering. i have canna terra flores.

5+6 ppp grown fromm seed in coco. cut lower shoots onthis one too. 3/4 strength nutes. like her a lot, but...

7+8- ...i really love this lady. strawberry kush. i would like her to grow untrained, but i must get a bigger light if i wanna do that. someone must have grown her and know something about her. got 6 cuttings of her, i hope they root.

9- two ppp clones. i have not done anything to them. i think i will leave one untouched to compare. one of them is in te biggest pot of the lot, which is a bit annoying.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

nothing much to report really. everything is fine. still love coco except it is quite messy. i'm trying to have a bit less runoff, it has been about 40% which is too much and a waste of nutes. but it is hard, at a certain point it just starts to come out a lot of water.

oh, and they have started to smell a bit when i open the door. but nothing when it is closed. looks as my investment in prober ventilation paid off.

got a few pics:

1- this is all of them. filling out my cab nice! i'm thinking about throwing away one depending on how much more they will grow. but i think they will stop any time soon cause of the small pot sizes. the biggest plants are in 3,5l pots, one clone in 6l pot, 2 in about 2l pots, haven't measured.

2- topped ppp. looks nice. curious how it will yield compared to the one i'm smoking right now. but it looks the same.

3- strawberry kush. i love how this one looks. it's sativa dominant, wouldn't you say? hope the kush in it shortens flower time.

4- my 3 clones. they too look fine.

questions and comments are welcome.

all.JPG

ppp.JPG

sk.JPG

clones.JPG

first pic is all 6 plants. hard to tell them apart, but clones are in fromt and the ones grown from seed in the back.

the two following pics is the sk. my lst is not that good on this one, the main top has stretched a bit more than i would like to. i used ducttape instead of tying the ropes to the pot, but the tape did not stick for more than half a day. not a big problem.

24-3 3.JPG

24-3 1.JPG

24-3 2.JPG

this is one of my ppp clones at 30 days of 12/12. they all look the same more or less, despite being in pots from 1,5l to 6l. a bit strange.

DSC00129.JPG

DSC00133.JPG

these pics were taken just now.

first one shows all of them.

second and third pic is a ppp grown from seed in soil. she is given full strength canna terra flores about once a week. i think this is a crappy pheno, not very big buds on her compared to the others. it can't be all about growing medium. i'm thinking about giving her to a friend so the rest get a little more light, but i have not decided yet.but she looks nice!

pics 4-6 is another ppp grown from seed ic coco. it's the topped one. i think i hit jackpot with this pheno. really nice buds! to bad mycuttings don't root. i have had them in rockwool for 4+ weeks now. they are not really dead, but no roots are showing. but i will keep them until they do or they die.

all.JPG

pppseedsoil.JPG

pppseedsoil (2).JPG

pppseedtop (2).JPG

pppseedtop.JPG

pppseedtop (3).JPG

:ciao: Looking Great my friend..I have a question..whats the wood chips on top of coco? and whats it for?..Be sure to rinse your coco real good b4 use..I soak Mine for a few days then strain...then soak again for a few more and strain..just my thoughts on it..and 4+ weeks for roots on clones..is not right..Make yourself a small bubble clone..depending on how many clones you want to do at a time? what does the cutting look like at the stem end? can you pull the cuttting from the rock wool easy? if so whats it look like? are there white Bumps all over? pics of these would help...Kepp doing what your doing They are loveing it..:bolt::bong:

hi 4u2s!

the woodchips are the coco. very big chunks of them. it is atamis bricks. don't know if they have a finer one too, guess that would hold a bit more water, but watering once a day is still enough. i think the clones could manage going w/o water for a day and not being too sad.

and yes, i rinced the coco well before using it.

i kinda know what the problem is with my cloning techniques. i have none lol!
they have been too cold and i have not kept the rockwool wet enough. also they are in a pretty dark place. the roots you can see starting to come out has done so in the last 6 days i would say. that's when i started too water the rockwool every once in a while instead of just spraying them. but i'm a bit surprised that it still looks healthy.

i got one sk clone to root though! and i still have 4 that has not died yet. same for tem, 4+ weeks in rw. but they do not look as good, they started eating of themselves. but the roots are a bit bigger and two are stuck in the rw.

but i gotta get this cloning thing going. would like to do a sog with the sk. do not have room for a bubblecloner, but i could do a proper, small cab with enough heat, light and moisture. that would do the trick i think since i aaaaaaalmost got it...

DSC00130.JPG

DSC00131.JPG

...and results are good! figured out the white balance, and pics with flash are a lot better. two pics of a ppp-clone turned out great, so i had to post them. i think it's the same plant that i did a budshot of a few posts back, but i'm not sure. looking good anyway.

hmm, i must be really bored since i have made like 6 updates with pics today. now i'm of to drink beer and celabrate a friends 32 birthday!

pppclone.JPG

pppclone (2).JPG

took some pics that turned out good. first one is one of my ppp clones, the one in a 1L pot (ok, might be a bit bigger). next pic is a ppp clone grown in a 2L pot. third is a sk top with a ppp clone in the front, out of focus.

take care

pppclone1.JPG

pppclone2.JPG

skback+ppp.JPG

my girls are fattening up real good! no problems, everything isrunning smooth. i still love coco! but i'm happy i got one plant in soil, cause i like the mess!

this will be divided into two posts, since i got lots of pics. here we go:

1-this is all of them

2-my three ppp clones to the left,ppp from seed in soil to the right. looking very different imo.

3- biggest ppp-clone top

4-another ppp-clone top. allthough they are clones from the same mother, they look a bit different from each other. the biggest is in a 1 litre pot, the smaller one in a 6l pot. strange! they got the same amount of light and nutes etc. can't figure out why more spacefor roots does not end up in bigger buds...

5- closeup of biggest ppp-clonetop.quite frosty.

6- smaller ppp-clone top

7- top of ppp in soil.

8 - my topped ppp

9- biggest bud on it

10- closeup of a top from same plant

11- my strawberry kush

12- it's biggest cola

all.JPG

clones+soil.JPG

clonetop.JPG

clonetop (2).JPG

clonetop (3).JPG

clonetop (4).JPG

clonetopsoil.JPG

toppedppp.JPG

toppedppptop.JPG

toppedpppclose.JPG

whole (3).JPG

main.JPG

after lst-ing my sk, one of the branches started growing three leafs at each node. then it started switching from 3 to 1, to 4, to 3 etc. and now, in flower, it looks kinda crazy. but only this branch.

why? i have not damaged it in any way.

pics 1-3 are of the strange branch,the rest is various pics of the plant.

take care!

/kebnekajse

wierd.JPG

wierd (2).JPG

wierd (3).JPG

whole.JPG

whole (2).JPG

close.JPG

top.JPG

top (2).JPG

my sk is a hermie. took 4 male flowers from it today. should i continue to check it and take away the balls i see or just cut the whole plant?

how bad is it? is my entire cop destroyed or is it just less good then it would have been otherwise? i've smoked weed with buds that was excellent so my guess is that it's allright even though i get some seeds...

really wish i could curse here, but a sad smilie will have to do :cry: .

What a bummer on the hermie. I would just remove the hermie from grow area and let it finish up away from the rest of your garden. You sure don't want this one hermie ruining your whole garden. How long does it have to go? and I would still keep removing the nanners.

i don´t know how long it will take for it to finish. it's been in flower 6 weeks today, about 3 left is my guesstimation.

i have no room for it elsewhere, so i will chop it tonight. perhaps it will be smokeable. man, i'm sooooo mad! but with a bit of luck the rest of the girls will be allright. and choping this will give the others more light since my closet is a bit overcrowded anyway. just trying to think positive.

wel, i'll have better luck net time i hope. thanks for stopping by.

/k

i'm sad to say that i'm pretty sure it made some of the other girls pregnant. i took some preflowers and looked inside them, and something was developing in some of them. but then again i've never done that before, so i don't know what they should look like inside if they are not pollinated. and besides, i have smoked wicked weed with seeds in it, so all is not lost.

thanks for caring. guess my next post will be a harvest picture!

/k

Latest posts

Back