16 oz. Cup Grows

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About 11days old :D

DSC00505.jpg

DSC00504.jpg

DSC00506.jpg

yah looking nice man,so you boys leave the plant in the 16oz. cup for the whole duration of the time ??

Yes - a novelty fun grow for the **** of it.

haha yeh looks good fun,wouldnt yield much but id like to see how big i could get it whilst root bound ^^ lol,is it too late too start some up guys ??

There's no deadline so I wouldn't think so.

Throw a bean in........

And let 'er rip. The last one done is the winner! LOL

Rules at the beginning of the thread.

Haha sweet ill get 2 germinating,hopefully get em in the box a few days after =]

Love2GrowLove2Smoke said:
haha yeh looks good fun,wouldnt yield much but id like to see how big i could get it whilst root bound ^^ lol,is it too late too start some up guys ??

You'll be amaized how much you could grow in these cups..

Looking great everyone. Well here are our babies at 26 days after breaking ground. They were placed into flower 5 days ago and are starting the stretch as you can see.

100_9208.jpg

Wow!!! Some of you are really impressing me with these grows. If I could stop trying to make crosses for a while I could join along:D. Good luck everyone!

Man looking great TBG, can't wait to see what kind yield will come off of those.

Looking good so far guys!

Too bad I had to sit this one out. Next time, though....;)

I'll post pictures later but a catipiller got on one of my plants. I put some bug repellant on them and they seem to be picking up.

in flowering...soon but hey i i can do what i want right!..lol

DSC00519.jpg

DSC00518.jpg

Gonna have to start all over.. the seed that I was hoping to produce didnt.. Oh Well... got some others I found , have NO clue what they are, but I saved the seeds so they must be decent. Will update my cup grow again later...good luck everyone...

Whats up everyone. May i say everyone's plants are looking great. Anyway let's get to the bad news on our plants. :eek: After being in flower for about 7 to 10 days they have showed sex. :hubba: Both of them are males. :shocked: Looks like were out this time around. We would start some new babies but we just don't have the room at this time. Will be following the rest of everyone's grows so good luck to everyone and hope you all get females. ;) Will post pics of the deaths later today.

Latest posts

Back