1st grow... indoors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All her buds are dry enough to go into jars now... took a pic...

IMG_2397.jpg

Thanks Don... I wish I cld invite everyone who followed my journal over to try them out.. that wld be really cool...

yea it would be ultra cool!,
i was thinking that myself when i finished my bigbud grow,
it would be nice to share it with people who would really appreciate the work put into the buds!

Oh wow, great looking buds ham. How do the jars smell when you open them? They look like some nice big buds in there. Yeah, I'd also love to have a smoke sesh with fellow growers who actually appreciate the work that goes into producing quality bud to smoke :).

The jars smell like heaven when opened....:D Thanks Mental... it's nice to not hve to worry about buying weed anymore....:hubba:

Haha, I said the same thing about not having to worry about weed after my first harvest too! Great minds think alike huh! I can only imagine the bliss you get to smell when that jar gets opened.... mmm mmm

It's been a while since I updated the DWC grow that is part of my first grow and still going... Seems there is or was a problem... looks like it might hve been nute burn but I see new growth so it shld be ok... here is pics if anyone has any ideas of what it might be if not a nute problem...

IMG_2404.jpg

IMG_2405.jpg

IMG_2406.jpg

Eek, yeah looks like something to do with nutes or something. But at least they're still alive and kicking.

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
Eek, yeah looks like something to do with nutes or something. But at least they're still alive and kicking.

Yeah... it's so close to the end.. I don't want to lose them now... they hve been a pain to grow...

yeah looks like what happened to the last girl
i harvested. she went all yellow like that in late flower
remember? for me it was a major ph issue, check your ph
but im betting its a nute problem as well.

So I hve been pretty busy with juggling 2 grows at the same time but I finally got a chance to take a few pics of the 2 Dutch Dope plants growing in the attic in a DWC... Had a PH problem for a bit but Swift helped me out with it and they seem to be growing new growth and fattening up quite a bit....No idea how long till they will be done... this strain has been weird... here are pics:

I hve by accident turned this into a bit of a ScrOG grow by using rope to tie them back...

IMG_2513.jpg

IMG_2512.jpg

IMG_2514.jpg

IMG_2515.jpg

Not the prettiest plants I've seen, but at least you should get some smoke off them :).

aw thats harsh! lol!
they took a beating alright but they look like there recovering well, id leave them a little longer to flower though,

Well now that the hectic holiday weekend is over I can finally get back to updating my GJ's... it didn't feel much like a holiday weekend with numerous barbecues to go to... I had to rely on my black berry to get my Marijuana Passion fix...
So... the DWC in the attic has come back to life with the help of Swift and getting the ph dialed in... I hve lots of new green growth. I took a healthy clipping off of it last night and manicured it and hung it in my now empty closet...all of the Auto White Dwarf is dry and in air tight jars now. Here is a few pics...

1st 2 are off the clipping I took from the DWC... 3rd one is the auto white dwarfs in containers...last one is the Dwarfs and my bonus seed in soil in containers...

IMG_2538.jpg

IMG_2540.jpg

IMG_2541.jpg

IMG_2542.jpg

Latest posts

Back