1st grow... indoors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hamster Lewis said:
Thanks Mental.... I hope they knock me out when I eventually get to smoke them.... I hve no idea how I am gonna jar this up when it is time....

Thats why mines been goin into large sealable tubs and then into jars when they become available, or smoked :)

wow man there some nice buds,
so you final made it eh!
you should have around 10 oz dry so,
so what didnt you like about growing normal saize strains in the dwc,
the lack of room?

swiftgt said:
wow man there some nice buds,
so you final made it eh!
you should have around 10 oz dry so,
so what didnt you like about growing normal saize strains in the dwc,
the lack of room?

Yeah the lack of space... I mean in a perfect world where it is legal to grow and you cld just set it up in a big space and i guess it wld hve been better...I will use the DWC again but on autos...

damn Lewis that looks real nice! Those things are huge. hahah I like the pic of you holding the cola.... it looks like a damn club! :laugh:

How's the smell? and the strains are unknown, right?

well they worked out good in the end,thats all that counts!
i think if you had more space and your dwc was like 3 or 4 times bigger then you would have an easyer time with them,
but for your first time with the dwc im impresed, well done,
autos should be perfect for that dwc though,
which auto strains do you think you'll grow in the dwc?
did i tell you i got my outdoor planted today?
lots of hard work before 6am!
but had to get it finished before people started getting up outa bed!
just to make sure no one sees me!

GrowinGreen said:
damn Lewis that looks real nice! Those things are huge. hahah I like the pic of you holding the cola.... it looks like a damn club! :laugh:

How's the smell? and the strains are unknown, right?
Smell is pretty nice...skunky.... Strain is called dutch dope....

Just an update...it's hanging in the closet still drying... smell is no where near as strong as the White Dwarfs... I hve smoked some of it that has been speed dried in the microwave and it hits rather smoothly for being quick dried... the high is quite nice... energetic cerebral high... no where near as strong as the White Dwarf but very nice...

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
Sounds like a pleasant high. How much longer do you suppose you will be drying them out for?

Hey Mental... They are so thick and big that the drying process is going quite slowly... I left the door cracked a bit and I have a fan outside the closet door blowing air into it....maybe another 5 to 7 days I think....

Finally finished cleaning out the attic today and thought I wld post a pic of how thick the main stem got in the DWC...
The next time I use the DWC will be at the end of the summer/early fall I think... gonna grow Buddha White Dwarfs again and want to see what kind of difference there will be between growing them in soil and in the DWC...shld be an interesting experiment...

IMG_2584.jpg

From seeing a side by side with coco and DWC i'd happily guess that you will near double your results as long as you get everything working well and have no problems.

On my side by side grow the DWC development was phenomenal

I agree Newbud...No doubt they grow bigger and yield more in the DWC... the DWC is a lot more intense and hands on though...less room for error and you hve to keep on top of the PH issues that can arise... I look forward to growing the Auto White Dwarfs in it though...

I figured I wld take a cpl pics of the fully cured girl in soil buds before me and the wife smoke it all....:D Just a recap...she was a bonus seed from my first ever online seed buy...I hve learned so much since then about buying seeds online....:)

So here she is...Bonus Girl in Soil:hubba: :hubba:

IMG_2728.jpg

IMG_2729.jpg

IMG_2727.jpg

IMG_2730.jpg

Newbud said:
Cool, you leave a lot a leaf on dont ya :p
Its the smoke that counts though :)

Yeah... I kind of like to leave a bit of leaf on them.. kinda protects them a bit like a cocoon...plus when these were curing I also had the White Dwarfs going so these became the uncared for step-children....:)

nice pull hamster.
them buds look tasy to me man.
and :holysheep: thats one hek of a thik stem in thhe one pic.
excellent cola shots too if i must say..
im jealous:hubba: :D

Thanks Zip....It's good smoke just not super potent... We smoked the last of the White Dwarf last night...very sad. Now I hve to wait for the SnowRyder and Russian Rocket Fuel finish to hve real good smoke again...paying for it is out of the question now...

Some very nice budshots you have there. Too bad it's all gone right? I could never buy pot again after growing my own either. It's just not worth it. Great job my friend. Keep it up. Can't wait to see another garden. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

Very true Smoky...Why spend 100 bucks on a 1/4 oz of whatever garbage is floating around with your local dealer when you can take that 100 and buy some beans with killer genetics and grow them out... I am just looking to find me a killer strain and then keep a mother plant and pull clones off her whenever I want....

Latest posts

Back