Agu Gj: Ww, Wwxnb

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

allgrownup

Just dropped beens to germ 2 more strains. Gunna be fun to watch these next to eachother.

my crystal ball tells me this next harvest is NOT going to come soon enough

Bong.JPG

Beans.JPG

Well, well, well. Now this is gonna be a very interesting grow. ;) Them damn WW x NB beans sure do get around. Just like my last girlfriend. :p Here's some of that good old GREEN MOJO to get them babies cracked and going. :aok:

Amazing!! Looking forward to watching this grow, AGU!!

Looking forward to be comeing ALL GrOWN UP...Good luck....Females Rule..

Smoke

GL with the NBxWW dude. :aok: I should have bought stock or something in that cross because it really is everywhere! :spit:

transfered germ'd beans into rockwool.

got 2 of 2 on the WW and

1 for 2 on the NBXWW so far. i put another into shotglass. i gracked the one in germ earlier today to help it along and i think i see a tap root peekin.

got the backup just in case.

man ....i want to grow all these out but......i got to much weed right now.

2/2 on the NB X WW now. "she" is going to make it! :D

soon to be 3 now i'm sure. There's another bean floating just put into germ last nite when i had my doubts. Im going to transfer this drowning seed 2 rockwool and see what happens. I still have my doubts i guess

The NB X WW seeds are noticeably larger than the Nirvana WW also. thought i'd throw that in. don't know if it means anything.

shot.JPG

a funny thing happend man one of my ww x nb is growin but it had no leafs its just a stem lol but the rest our fine almost like a criter ate them off but i dont see how that could happen being that i have a closet full of plants and its the only one that has this problem i dont no if it will ever grow the stem is getting bigger but it has no leafs lol

great to see more wwxnb mine looks great,heres some extra green mojo for those females.

Been a few days......

the sprouts popped. 2 came up earlier and for a day or so i thought i was going to be focus'n the growin on only 2 of these.

then i checked in the mornin......nuthin......then at lunch...BAM! 2 more and they were almost as big as the first 2 that popped a couple days prior :eek:

pappa couldn't be more proud ;)

sprouts.jpg

sprouts2.jpg

Hey AGU looking good so far mang. :aok: Once them WW x NB's get going they grow like weeds. :p

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Hey AGU looking good so far mang. :aok: Once them WW x NB's get going they grow like weeds. :p
Bushy Weeds cant wait to see yours mine is feeling out well my clones are becoming mothres PS.very nice breed.

Lookin great AGU! Love those Stoneybuds! Can't wait for more pics!

Well.....i've just transplanted these strains to the DWC.

The Stoney Buds were def. ready but the WW coulda used another day but......i'm going to Mexico! Arrriba riba ribaaaaa.........

check it out.....the WWxNB popped sooner, and have grown much larger leaves than the WW so far. Its still early though. Now when i get back from celebrating the coming of the new year, i should have some little bushes waitn for me. ;)

The first 2 sprouts are the WW and the second 2....the WWxNB

transplanted.jpg

transplantedWW.jpg

transplantedWW2.jpg

transplantedNB.jpg

transplantedNB2.jpg

here we are about a week into veg. Plants are developing root system and the main roots are penetrating out of the netcups.

first 2 WW

second 2 WW X NB

update.jpg

update2.jpg

update3.jpg

update4.jpg

The babies are coming right along and looking great AGU. :aok:

Latest posts

Back