Agu Gj: Ww, Wwxnb

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cup check!

Pic 1 - WW

Pic 2 - WW

Pic 3 - WWXNB

Pic 4 - WWXNB

GIRLZ.jpg

GIRLZ2.jpg

GIRLZ4.jpg

GIRLZ5.jpg

GIRLZ6.jpg

GIRLZ7.jpg

Look at the size of the stocks on these WWXNB already :holysheep:

i hopei get at least one fem out of them. still can't tell fo sho yet

GIRLZ3.jpg

any guess's on the sex's.

excluding the obvious of course (Pic1)

Whats going on AGU. Damn mang them ladies look better and better everytime i come in for a peak. ;) Man them ladies do grow some serious thick main stems don't they. :eek: Anyway still can't tell the sex of your other plants from your pictures but i'm sure they will show soon enough. Your doing a great job mang keep it up. :aok:

These plants are soooooooo healthy. or these nutes are sooooooo better than the FF.

or is it the hygrozyme?

i think it mayb the latter of the 3.

I trimmed off the lower nodes last night. these plants lost a lot of weight. i hope in the end it will end up being the dead weight. im trying to focus all the energy on the cola's and i i'll be trying for big racks up top. :hubba:

we shall see MUhahahahahaha

lowered the light as well. gunna need to turn on thesuckey suckey fan as temps got a bit high at plant level. still cant tell on 3/4 sex's.

trimmed.jpg

trimmed2.jpg

trimmed3.jpg

trimmed4.jpg

i have been leaving the exhaust on my light off cuz the temps were perfect with the fan around 14-18". now that i lower my light def needed ON :D

time to feed

trimmed5.jpg

trimmed6.jpg

trimmed7.jpg

trimmed8.jpg

trimmed9.jpg

Everythings looking great AGU. I hope you get all females mang because those are some very healthy looking plants. ;) Here's some FEMALE GREEN MOJO and i hope it works. :hubba:

great growing AGU, i`m growing the same strain now in soil-wk3 veg.
any I.D of female Stoney buds yet?

Not yet man

let me go have a look. i just got home and have not checked em today. :rolleyes:

They are looking great. Hygrozyme is probably the answer. I have used it since it came out and the results are spectacular. Keep using it even though it is expensive it is worth every penny in the end

Nothing yet Shuggy....

will keep ya posted. i'm starting to worry.....1 WW started showing a while ago.

man i hate it when you have all the lights off and then you stare in your grow cab for while and then you close it.....and then you run into crap and step on stuff, etc......see spots, its as close to blind i hope i ever get.

i need to clean up my work areas

allgrownup said:
Put them to flower yesterday. Only have one confirmed plant.

WW = Lady

other 3 ???
I'm 'guessing'.. pic 2=male,
pic 3= FEM' ..:)

Pic 2 is a WWxNB

i'm hoping to confirm in the next few days. Gunna change to the 1kW tonite if i get some time.

i'll keep ya posted peeps

thanks Hick

Nothing new and noticealbe besides growth. :holysheep:

still only one confirmed girl. patients is not my strongest attribute :rolleyes:

waiting.jpg

waiting2.jpg

waiting3.jpg

waiting4.jpg

waiting5.jpg

waiting6.jpg

waiting7.jpg

waiting8.jpg

waiting9.jpg

Whats up AGU. I see everything is looking great as always. How old are they?

at least you got one female. hopefully next time you get more females

Latest posts

Back