Agu Gj: Ww, Wwxnb

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
but i took care of it

its hard to do i know............but i felt betray'd

balls12.jpg

Damn AGU that blows. :eek: This is why we always start 10 beans no matter what. ;) You plan on starting any more Stoneybuds?

She's reveggn under the hps. the clones will be rooted in 7-10 and vegged for 1-2 more. i'll give that WW mother a week or so to recover from stress. and then put her here.

balls.jpg

balls2.jpg

balls16.jpg

Kindof a shame....those were some healthy plants mang

i gotta keep my grow small for the time being though. not for much longer though :hubba:

check this out and this was a pretty young plant

balls8.jpg

I guess so AGU. :eek: Well i hope next time you grow them you get a few females. ;)
allgrownup said:
Kindof a shame....those were some healthy plants mang

i gotta keep my grow small for the time being though. not for much longer though :hubba:

check this out and this was a pretty young plant

I will be growin out the rest of em after this one's cropped and i'm (fingers crossed) in my new grow room. as in not a cab lol!

Cool mang. ;) I hope the GREEN MOJO GODS give you nothing but females next time around. :aok:

id on't want to hex this but......... the clones look mighty dandy :hubba:

had a little oops.....i was conducting an experiment of cloning comparison....and as you can see, they drink more water than you think. i starved these to death.

I'm going to continue to harvest clones from this new mother now that she's growin good and healthy i'll chop her top after these clones have rooted.

March is just round the corner :hubba:

update.jpg

update2.jpg

update3.jpg

update4.jpg

update5.jpg

update6.jpg

update7.jpg

oh yeah...after the clones root they will be transfered to DWC and veg'd for 2 weeks?? then flower. I'm thinkin that if i time this right i'll have a new mother in soil. the rest veg'n, and the big plant topped/cloned and transfered to DWC 5 gal and put into flower under 400W.

the rooted clones will be vegn growin under 1000kW digital. that should be here round 25th :hubba: perfect timing.

the new clones will be in chamber rooting for outdoor grow.

i'm excited again :D

Everythings looking great AGU except for them one clones. :p What the hell did you do to them poor things? How many clones ya plan on putting out this year? Were thinking of putting out about 10. ;)

hey bro, your clones look fantastic man, the exception being the dead ones!
excellent growing for sure;) what`s your oldest?
i was thinking about doing an outdoor grow this year too:hubba:
i did one outside on my balcony last year, but i missed the harvest window:doh: but i want to plant in the ground, i`ll have to get reading up on that.
what`s your plans for the great outdoors?:watchplant:

:lama: Shuggy:lama:

Well the dead clones i just neglected to check frequently enuf and the cup was completely dry. i starved them:eek:

i'm going to shoot for 5 outdoors but i'm going to try to get some "trees".

we shall see. i'm going to start looking for a spot near the river.....prolly a small island of some sort to detract a majority of hunters, walkers, property owners etc. i'll still have a coule outdoors in my garden as well. they will be much smaller though. so i guess i'm not sure on the number but 5-10 sounds bout right.

:cool:

Check it out.....gotta little scrapper here. she dont want to go down without a fight :hitchair:

want to see how resiliant HEALTHY pot plants are. scrool up and see what this thing looked like yesterday lol!

scrapper.jpg

scrapper2.jpg

Man...i was really messed up the last time i posted in this GJ :eek:

sry bout that.

anyway...here's an update to show how the lone widow has recoverd from the trimmin.

clones just stay there in flower too cuz i'm a lzy stoner.

they are making it though...got bumps showin. im thinking they may makit staight from cup to netcup with roots and no veg?????????the yellow is showin

update.jpg

update2.jpg

update3.jpg

update4.jpg

update5.jpg

oh disregard the screen...its not being used now just raised up for storage reasons.

this plant will be trimmed big time one more time soon. soon as the other clones are rooted as a matter of fact which should be in 1 more week or so.

this next trim is for the outdoors.

Everythings looking and sounding good AGU. ;) Did you get anymore Stoneybuds in the ground yet?

Latest posts

Back