Agu Gj: Ww, Wwxnb

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok here's what i'm up to

clones are rooting or so i thought....i'll explain that l8r.

plant was growing to tall so i topp'd her to buy some time.

i know...most people cut there's through themain stem but i'm testn somethin.

WW4.jpg

WW6.jpg

WW1.jpg

WW3.jpg

I cut this about 1/3 into the flower above the main stem.

i need to clone the crap outa this mom again...BUT the clones are not rooting :doh:

neva had this happen b4. NL's woulda had roots 6-8" by now. root bumps show....but alas no growth???? clones rooting in cups in 12/12 same thing :holysheep:

are these WW resiliant to cloning or what? they are living, getting less healthy but living. **** the clones in flower look like they are flowering. i gunna give them a bit more time but i'm growing impatient.....get it...growing impatient :eek:

WW7.jpg

WW8.jpg

WW9.jpg

i change water frequently, ph at 6 and foliar feed once every few days with ST

Whats up AGU. We have never had any problems cloning White Widow. Let them ride and see what happens. ;) Here's some GREEN MOJO to get them babies rooted. Good luck mang. :aok:

New toy arrived.....finally....after customs delays and backorder, etc.

I gotta say....HTGSupply is slipping. i don't know whats up with them lately but i was not that satisfied with them this go around. i suspect there sales are increasing and service is lacking as a result.

First off, they never sent me the email notification like they said they would so i couldn't track the shipment. Then when i called to follow up on what was taking so long to recieve it, they told me their shipment was intercepted by customs and that each box was being opened and inspected. This is customary practice. I have no problem with that.....except im paranoid about govt employees snoopn through my stuff. Stickers with RFID chips and what not are to easy to slap on anything.

so i bring up this concern and they tell me..."don't worry bout that, we REPACKAGE EVERYTHING" huh.....ok im ok with that i guess. Still no tracking info again.

well i get the package, and their idea of repackaging is sticking the searched box inside another box. that is not re packaging.

Now that i go through my order i see they have not fulfilled my complete order as i'm missing the spare 1KW bulb i had ordered.

anyway...i got a digital 1kW and i'm stoked none the less.

cant wait to see how the 1kW compares to the 400W.

peace

New.jpg

New2.jpg

New3.jpg

New4.jpg

Thanks for the heads up TBG, they are starting to show some root development now. I"m wondering if the lower temps at nite have delayed the development. Temps are around 64F at nite compared to 78 while the lights are on.

thats my only explanation now that i have an extra 400W light im going to play around with flower clones while they root, etc. maybe increasing temps in the dark cycle and the extra lumens in the light will make a large effect. idk.

but i will find out next crop.

Looking good bro. That sure is one beautiful mother!

I bet that's the problem AGU. I know when we had clones in cooler temps it took forever to root. ;) As far as your new light goes i would email them and tell them they forgot your extra light. I know they sent us another when ours was broke. Hey it's worth a try. ;)
allgrownup said:
Thanks for the heads up TBG, they are starting to show some root development now. I"m wondering if the lower temps at nite have delayed the development. Temps are around 64F at nite compared to 78 while the lights are on.

thats my only explanation now that i have an extra 400W light im going to play around with flower clones while they root, etc. maybe increasing temps in the dark cycle and the extra lumens in the light will make a large effect. idk.

but i will find out next crop.

finally got around to installing the 1KW the other day. i did not have time to connect the flow through exhaust til tonite. thought the house was comin down last nite...smelled like sumthing burnin.....swore i was lookin into haze but then again :D i get that feelin a lot.

happy now and the temps are in control again. and i can actually touch the hood!

Here's the development. a few shots of the cola flower i cut 2/3 off the top of.

also a few pics of overall.....enjoy :headbang2:

flower.jpg

flower2.jpg

flower3.jpg

flower4.jpg

flower5.jpg

flower6.jpg

flower7.jpg

flower8.jpg

is this plant spoiled or what? 1 plant.....1KW hahahahahahah

she needs 10 friends i think.

:bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1:

friend sent home a purple nug to me last nite. i gotta get some purps goin. the aroma/taste is great.

Everythings looking great AGU. I bet she is a very happy lady under that 1000 watter. :p I think your right that she needs some friends. :hubba: Are you getting 3 buds coming out of the one you topped?

hmmmmmmmmm

shouldnt be to long now. mayb 4 to 5 more.

got a little warm up top. still getting used to the new 1kW. i had to relocate my thermometer to plant height. i was getting mide 60's at the top of my res and 88+ at the top of cola. raised the light. im about 15 from top of cola right now. i cant raise to much more either. i trimmed a lot of undergrowth and flowers that werent going to amount to ****.

flower.jpg

flower2.jpg

flower3.jpg

flower4.jpg

flower5.jpg

flower6.jpg

flowe8r.jpg

flower7.jpg

Very good looking dude,
Lots of the green there, MMMMmmmmMMM

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

That is one gorgeous lady you have there. I would have to agree. She needs some friends in there with her. I'm glad you got the clones to root finally. That's a problem eradicated. I like the experimentation with the topping and I am anxious to see the results later on. I hope it works out for you my friend. Keep us posted and I will be watching. Good luck and take care.

Latest posts

Back