Agu Gj: Ww, Wwxnb

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cant wait to see these ww x nb in hydro i dont think ive seen this yet i hope u get colas the size of legs lol

HAPPY GROWIN TOM TOM
AND HAPPY SMOKIN

upadate time!

plants are healthy.

I started the nutes. its a secret recipe........shhhhhhhh J/K

this go around they are getting Botanicare products(pure blend pro, liquid karma, hydro guard) as well as some products i've not yet used before like Hygrozyme, liquid light, and looking for pinemyte oil. I'll also be suplementing with FF opensesame, and cha ching as well as others when time is right.

throwing a lot of **** at these girls to be.

prolly a 1000W for flower in a few weeks. we shall see.

they are looking pretty good i think.

WWs.jpg

WWs2.jpg

Yes they are looking nice AGU...looking forward to flower results...Good luck

Whats up AGU. The young ladies are looking great. :aok:

much abliged for the kind wordz gentlemen......:D

I'll be smoking joints in Santa Barbara this evening. planning on ripp'n some on the beach while barefoot shell hunting. There's also a zoo there i hear. I'll make sure to stay clear of the tiger area.

i think its gunna rain though. damn.

:cool:

There's also a zoo there i hear. I'll make sure to stay clear of the tiger area
.:rofl: now THATS funny...

Man AGU those young ladies are looking killer. :aok: How do you like the way the WW x NB are growing? Your gonna love the final product when the time comes. ;)

I must say TBG, These WWxNB are displaying better growing characteristics so far. At least compared to this strain of WW they are def hardier.

Ive noticed the WWXNB are healthier. The WW started showing some defficiencies and i had to make some adjustments. The "StoneyBuds" have been happy throughout. I think there continued growth and comparable size says it all.....wouldn't you? LOL

great cross man. PROPS :headbang2:

you crossed the Nirvana WW right? the same strain i'm growing in the comparison? I think the northern strains/X's exemplify the easy trouble free growing? My Northern Lights were next to impossible to kill.

If these continue to be hassle free growing and frost up like yours did......i will be a very happy stoner.

Hey AGU yes it was Nirvana's White Widow that we used for the cross. ;)

Everything looks great AGU. Man them ladies have some serious compact growth going on. :aok:

Looks awesome! I'll be following the rest of this grow, I'm interested in seeing the Scrog work. :joint:

The screen you have looks like the holes are kind of big. Am I wrong in thinking this? (I'm still a newbie :) )

Looking great. I sure do like the looks of those WW x NB you have. They are beefier than the others you have.

Thanks for the updates.:)

hey allgrownup ur grow looks great wont be long till u be smokin those babies:D

They are looking happy and healthy:D I will be watching the rest of this grow.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

Thanks for the props guyz

BenDover,

i don't think size of screen is important. whats important is that you have something you can tie or hold the plant under so that you can continue to guide the plant under it and fill your grow space. you want to utilize as much of the light as possible. at some point i will be trimming off the lower 2/3rd of the nodes and attempting to fill the screen with the top 1/3 of plant. i really havent thought that far ahead with this grow yet.....

hold on......(shake, shake, shake).......hmmmmmmmmmmm

my crystal ball tells me that as soon as these plants show maturity i will prolly flower under 1kW and experiment. I will prolly try differnt things with each plant. i think a couple plants will get trained under the scrog in different ways. just gunna have to be patient and watch the show LOL

♠ dont know where the hell this spade keeps coming from? they are just appearing now....huh......what the hell?

Latest posts

Back