Agu Gj: Ww, Wwxnb

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i can't stop feeding them.......just added a tsp of Carbo Load (advanced nutrients) got a sample. figured it couldn;t hurt as it seems this is the time to use it.

trichs.jpg

trichs2.jpg

trichs4.jpg

trichs5.jpg

trichs6.jpg

trichs7.jpg

trichs8.jpg

trichs9.jpg

Looking great AGU. I see the calayx's are starting to swell up real good. :hubba:

coming down sooner than later. prolly week or less. because i'm movin not cuz they are 100% ready :cry:

ready.jpg

ready4.jpg

ready5.jpg

ready8.jpg

ready9.jpg

ready10.jpg

ready11.jpg

ready12.jpg

ready13.jpg

that was fun :rolleyes:. nothing like trimmin a plant after a full day of packing boxes and container truck. I'm totally spent.

that was a day and a half and i havent even unloaded the beast.

also, i found out my pup likes cannabis. i had to put him out of the room cuz i kept catchin him skeakin off with the trimmins.

down.jpg

down2.jpg

down3.jpg

down4.jpg

down5.jpg

after we got really high we were laughing are arses off and the wife smaked the pipe off whith the bud.

:doh:

couldn'ta worked out better. while this cures im going to teak a break and shop for a new replacement :hubba:

down6.jpg

the takings......

i'll be posting my favorite bud off this plant in the BPOTM.

down8.jpg

down9.jpg

CONGRATS on the harvest AGU. :aok: Looks like the lady produced a nice amount for ya and i'm sure the smoke is gonna be great. :hubba: Great job mang looking foward to your next one. ;)

I use cfl's to and i think they are great for veg I haven't gottin to the flower stage yet.

You did a great job, AGU!! Congratulations on a beautiful grow...!!

Latest posts

Back