American conspiracies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grower13 said:
weedhopper...... obviously you've never had Bigfoot or aliens in your garden.
:48:

Yeser I have,,just last night,,me thinks the Government is poisoning my Tomatoes to where I will turn into a Zombie and eat my Wife. Woops,,,I reacon I am a Zombie cause thats done happened.:D

Sick Basterds I was just playen,,,or WAS I?????;)

you have to dig, dig, dig. anyone that just brushes off anything as gibberish cant even talk on the matter.

so as far as that goes, i agree.

one month before the towers fell a billion dollar insurance policy was taken all att WTC buildings. building 7 i believe (might have been #5) was reported live that it "had just fell" unknowingly enough the building was still standing in the background. after that, people on the ground reported synced "booms" happeneing away from 1 &2 towers. video showes charges going off in that building....

the hijacking might have been unknown on that peticular day until the first plane hit and other planes veered off course on radar....putting two and two together after no communication from the planes heading tward the pentagon and white house were shot down and a missle was shot into the 'gon.

everyone was exacuated out of that wing before it happened of course.

there is so much info out there, its easy to make your own conclusion.

sandy hook- im not even going there- PLENY of evidence of a hoax. just look and up and think about why they might do some of these things for the media.

(and the gun laws they were passing at the time of hook)

the war on terror is the biggest fraud of them all with trillions in waste for profiteering personal agendas.

trillions of atoms said:
sandy hook- im not even going there- PLENY of evidence of a hoax. just look and up and think about why they might do some of these things for the media.

This is so insulting that I am not even going to go there. Probably best I just call it a night. Shocked and disappointed by this statement.

Hamster Lewis said:
This is so insulting that I am not even going to go there. Probably best I just call it a night. Shocked and disappointed by this statement.

I agree 100% hammy. :(

you have your opinion, i have mine.

thank you for being honest.

i have done my research enough to come to that conclusion.

i just started writing out a long thread but you know what, i really dont give a about anyones opinion even if they agree with me.

and should care less about what anyone thinks of any of that political crap anyway.

im disappointed in alot of things and alot of people, but it doesnt even matter because none of it is even worth putting into words.

on to more entertainment.

:bong:

Now thats just freaken crazy TOA. I got some land in NOLO Ill sell ya that Alieans have taken over. OH and make sure to clear your Chimmy for Santa this year Bro.:rolleyes:

TOA is 100% correct.
NWO is slowly taking over. Drones are already flyin' over the US.
They need 1 more big "tragedy" to complete their agenda.

Folks Can believe what they want, and trust that the government is doing things in their interest, but I for one don't.

The non believers, keep gettin' your news from the TV, the TV never lies.

NorCalHal said:
TOA is 100% correct.
NWO is slowly taking over. Drones are already flyin' over the US.
They need 1 more big "tragedy" to complete their agenda.

Folks Can believe what they want, and trust that the government is doing things in their interest, but I for one don't.

The non believers, keep gettin' your news from the TV, the TV never lies.

I think people maybe waking up to the fact our news media in this country is only reporting what they want you to think and believe......... and that goes for the donkeys and the elephants. we should do with our politicians as we do with our underware.......... change them often.

I feel that it is our JOB to question everything our govt does. There is supposed to be transparency... Can I say I feel every conspiracy is true? No. But the mentality of questioning things is the correct way to go. JMO

:48:

i say we will just have to agree to disagree on a few things,,but hey thats what makes the world go around.

President Obama said:
My Administration is committed to creating an unprecedented level of openness in Government. We will work together to ensure the public trust and establish a system of transparency, public participation, and collaboration. Openness will strengthen our democracy and promote efficiency and effectiveness in Government.

Government should be transparent. Transparency promotes accountability and provides information for citizens about what their Government is doing. Information maintained by the Federal Government is a national asset. My Administration will take appropriate action, consistent with law and policy, to disclose information rapidly in forms that the public can readily find and use. Executive departments and agencies should harness new technologies to put information about their operations and decisions online and readily available to the public. Executive departments and agencies should also solicit public feedback to identify information of greatest use to the public.

Tell that to Edward Snowden.

A lot of folks are giving this guy crap and calling him a traitor.
He should be given a medal.

Funny how the media has forgot about what he said, and is focused now on his capture.

hXXp://www.whitehouse.gov/the_press_office/TransparencyandOpenGovernment

NorCalHal said:
Tell that to Edward Snowden.

A lot of folks are giving this guy crap and calling him a traitor.
He should be given a medal.

Funny how the media has forgot about what he said, and is focused now on his capture.

hXXp://www.whitehouse.gov/the_press_office/TransparencyandOpenGovernment
Exactly...

weedhopper, i have 100 percent respect for you opinion, as well as hammie and others!!

im not hating on your view!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE understand that!

we ALL have rights, and rights of opinion does not sway!!!

PLEASE

HEAR MY CRYS

this is not a hate monger ideal!

THIS IS NOTHING BUT COMPILED INFORMATION!

I HAVE NEVER NEVER NEVER SWAYED A PERSON TO BAD GARDENING PRACTIES BECAUSE I DISLIKED THEM! I HAVE NEVER GIVEN BAD INFO! I DONT FKN B.S. I DONT HAVE TO! I WOULD NOT SAY **** UNLESS I MEANT IT!! I CARE !)) % ABOUT MY FELLOW MAN!!!

that being said, there is so much to say.

but i hold ture, and would never just "dig in" to some BULLSHITE conspiracy.

i mean PLEASE!

:bong:

Its all good Bro. You have your opinions and I have mine. I just dont thank our Government is as smart as you guys make them out to be. They aint smart enough to do some of the crap I am hearing in this thread. Hell these Morons cant get together long enough on any one thing to come up with a conspiracy. As for the Moron that run off to Hong Kong,,he is an ******* no matter how ya paint the Basterd. He is a snitch,,and I HATE SNITCHES. He is a PUNK who took the freaken job and then ran off like a little *****. And I am about sick of PPL blaming the Black Man in office,,and its all because he is Black. The Moron before him screwed **** up as bad as anyone that has ever been in office and he is white. They are all a bunch of buttwhips and I dont care what freaken color they are.,they are in office for themselfs and the Oil Companies,,Period.

WeedHopper said:
Its all good Bro. You have your opinions and I have mine. I just dont thank our Government is as smart as you guys make them out to be. They aint smart enough to do some of the crap I am hearing in this thread. Hell these Morons cant get together long enough on any one thing to come up with a conspiracy. As for the Moron that run off to Hong Kong,,he is an ******* no matter how ya paint the Basterd. He is a snitch,,and I HATE SNITCHES. He is a PUNK who took the freaken job and then ran off like a little *****. And I am about sick of PPL blaming the Black Man in office,,and its all because he is Black. The Moron before him screwed **** up as bad as anyone that has ever been in office and he is white. They are all a bunch of buttwhips and I dont care what freaken color they are.,they are in office for themselfs and the Oil Companies,,Period.

cartoons-clapping.jpg

Well said my friend....I know I may have irked a few people with my conservative bashing, but for those of you that identify as conservatives but are not against, Same Sex Marriage, Women's Rights, keeping all religion out of politics and cheap Labor over good paying jobs...I am not talking about you. You pretty much don't qualify as a Conservative in today's GOP...and that is my problem. All the good Republicans have been run off by the Religious Right and Tea Party.

Hamster Lewis said:
View attachment 205733

Well said my friend....I know I may have irked a few people with my conservative bashing, but for those of you that identify as conservatives but are not against, Same Sex Marriage, Women's Rights, keeping all religion out of politics and cheap Labor over good paying jobs...I am not talking about you. You pretty much don't qualify as a Conservative in today's GOP...and that is my problem. All the good Republicans have been run off by the Religious Right and Tea Party.
This is why the two party system is a joke. Not many ppl know what a Libertarian is.

Latest posts

Back