American conspiracies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only god i worship is the MJ god lol i know many believe in god and to each there own for myself people need hope so they turn to something that is not real to believe in to carry on there lives we make our own destiny no god is going to tell me what i can or cannot do does god give instructions to drive over someone ???? no its was that persons doing
and on closing note if there really was a god / jesus then i ask a simple question when was he born on what date dec 25th hahaha yea right i don;t think so and if he wrote the bible then i ask you one thing why is there so many testaments and when will the next testament come out hahaha

Dr Fever, for some the belief that we are only here on Earth and when we die we don't go on to something else is terrifying. You are right, they need to believe. Sad part is that it is those people who spend what little time we actually have here following rules in an old outdated book that was created to keep people in line. They have cheated themselves out of living.

heh..this thread reminds me of some lady on this site stating she wanted to run me over with her truck because i said jesus wasn't a christian and that it made no sense for him to be part of a religion based on himself. lmfao.
norcalhal i must spead rep around before giving it to you again lol. good posting.
DrF you have a lot of knowledge in this stuff lol good posting.
most all religions are pretty much the same. good morals. common sense. respect life.
hammy i dont get it, how did that comment about the sandy hook hoax offend you?
and the same "teacher" was acting on another live show a couple weeks after that lol. funny ****.
the gov/media knows 2/3 of americans are brainwashed tards that will eat, drink, and believe anything they throw at them, hence why theyre able to do such ridiculous things. they get people to vote for fire/police because theyre scared, instead of libraries/schools and look where it gets us. its easy to control a nation where 99% of schools are dumb and basicly teach you common sense. elementry schools in china teach 2 choice languages by 5th grade. i wonder why theyre doing so much better?
the rich will do anything to get richer and ensure the poor get poorer.
just look at the mmj movement. aside from cali kids with their prents money, its mostly poor people greatly improving their lives through growing and the use of the plant. in 1 year some1 can go from making minimum wage(or nothing) to a few hundred/hour, they really hate that. but one of the best overlooked things about our profession is that its all american and greatly stimulates our economy as a whole. just look at the HUGE booming industry of borosilicate glass art. most of that industry wouldnt exist without all the growers. same with all these hippy festivals and reggae bands. they wouldnt be anything without growers growing everything all their fans are getting motivated by lol. all the people busting theyre *** at a job they hate, finding so much relief when they get home because some grower. its obvious that growing only brings positive outcomes and prohibition brings cartels and violence, they know this. another way they keep getting richer and keep oppressing to try to keep things the way they are. same old **** just a different day.
growing could single handedly bring us out of debt. the state of jefferson could supply our country and probly much of the world with the best bud in the world. it happens anyway lol. they might as well just let it. growers are the REAL soldiers fighting for a REAL cause.

Killuminati420 said:
hammy i dont get it, how did that comment about the sandy hook hoax offend you?
and the same "teacher" was acting on another live show a couple weeks after that lol. funny ****.

It offended me and made me nauseous because I don't live all that far from where that all went down and happen to personally know a woman who lost someone. No acting, they are dead, for real. To even say that it was fake and they were actors or whatever is disgusting and sorry, if you believe something I know for a fact is true to be fake I can no longer take you seriously.

i know people who lost close ones in 9/11. a lot of people die when major propaganda is pushed. very sad. i dont mean to be offensive. everything is sketchy. the very reason why i stay deep in the mountains.
i wouldn't take anything on the internet seriously lol.

Any GOD that can allow Little Children to die such horrible deaths is a piece of **** in my BOOK,,real or not.

See how the "Machine" has programmed all of us to look at other "Moral" issues instead of the REAL ones that are causing the real problems.

Religion. This conversation keeps going back to religion,"The greatest story ever told".

Dr. Fever hit it though...The Federal Reserve. That, my friends, is the real problem. Banking Systems.

Most all of us are "Free" Slaves to the banking system. Does anyone on the forum here owe money to a bank, be it a home loan, car loan, personal loan or have credit cards. Ya, most all of us do..well, not me. I am truly debt free.
Now Slave...get to work from "9-5" the rest of your life and pay your debts.
Some folks call that freedom, I call it voluntary slavery. You are FORCED to take a job to pay off debt, and ALL the Money goes back to the starting point....The Banking System.

Fun Fact...Only 3 percent of all US Money is actual physical Money, the other 97% is numbers on a computer screen.

It only gets deeper the further you look into the rabbit hole.

Until folks realize the true "leaders" of the USA are not elected, but rather unelected bankers and Big Business Owners(not appointed CEO's), not much will change at all.

Yes the Banks are in charge,,but that is not a Conspiracy,,that is just a FACT that our Country runs on credit,,,SO whats new. Everything I own except my Small house,,I paid CASH for,,and I owe very little on my Home. Learned my lesson when I was younger about buying things on Credit.And I have no Credit cards,,I dont needem. And Cali,,everybody knows,, and has known for quit sometime and nothing has nor will be done about Banks,,no more then they will do anything about BIG OIL Companies. Oh,, and how about the Churches making Millions upon MILLIONS of Dollars and not paying any FREAKEN TAXES. Makes me sick.

WHO REALLY KILLED JFK ???

If you still believe that Oswald was the lone assassin who killed Kennedy, you are greatly mistaken. If I told you who really killed Kennedy, you would probably never believe it. Though much of the evidence has been destroyed over the years, and more than 63 people who knew about the conspiracy have been murdered to keep them silent, the evidence that still remains is overwhelming. It was Bush Sr. and all of his Nazi Illuminati buddies in the CIA, together with the help of the Italian Mafia that killed Kennedy. But they received their orders from the masterminds behind the conspiracy, which included George H. W. Bush, Nixon and Johnson. LBJ told both his mistress and his ex-wife about the assassination, the night before Kennedy was killed.

After JFK’s assassination Mrs. Kennedy refused to remove her bloodstained clothing, and regretted having washed the blood off her face and hands. As she stood next to Johnson on board the plane when he took the oath of office as President. She said, "I want them to see what they have done to Jack."

The History Channel had made a 9 part series called "THE MEN WHO KILLED KENNEDY." And the last segment was called "THE GUILTY MEN,"and the History Channel aired this very popular segment a few times, which detailed, LBJ's, the CIA's, Mafia, and the Cuban connection, but because of pressure from the government, they had to take it off the air. But you can still watch this program on YouTube.

Shortly before Kennedy was assassinated, he announced that he was going to bring home half of the American solders from Vietnam by Christmas, and the remainder by 1965. He also called off the invasion of Cuba, and canceled 70 billion dollars in military contracts. He felt that he had been deceived by the CIA, who were secretly conducting covert actions against Cuba; and trying to assassinate Castro which nearly started a nuclear War with Russia. Kennedy realized that the CIA possessed entirely too much power and was placing our nation in grave danger acting on their own without the consent or authority of either the president or congress. President Kennedy angrily vowed to splinter the (Nazi infiltrated) CIA into a thousand pieces, and scatter it to the winds.

The New York Times recently published a 600-page report, that revealed new evidence that numerous Nazi war criminals, and notorious mass murders have been secretly working for the CIA for the last thirty years. Present Kennedy also ordered the CIA to stop importing and selling drugs to the American people, to finance their gun running, assassinations, wars, and covert operations, and he sent the FBI to locate the camps and to shut them down.

Now the best parts

Kennedy also took steps to get rid of the Federal Reserve, by printing 50 billion dollars in silver certificates, which were interest free. He planed to use this money to pay off the national debt and to free the American people from the control of the Illuminati Banksters. If the U.S Government would print its own money interest free like the Constitution says they should be doing, the national debt would be zero, and all taxes could be eliminated. The average American would have twice as much money to live on. If our government would print their own money interest free, like President Andrew Jackson, President Abraham Lincoln, and President John F. Kennedy, have done in the past, the national debt would no longer be an issue, and taxes would be gone, and the average American could have very little, if any, debt. History shows President Kennedy was assassinated within a few months of issuing silver backed interest free United States Notes.

I think it’s pretty obvious, with all the information that we have today, that the whole thing was a planed conspiracy, and the mechanism of it came out of the allegiance between the Banksters, the Military industrial complex, the CIA, the web of Cuban exiles and the Mafia. They already had an assassination apparatus set up for killing Castro, they just decided to switch their targets, and kill Kennedy instead.” Upon his death, President Johnson immediately expanded the war in Vietnam and replaced the United States Notes with worthless Federal Reserve Notes. If President Kennedy had lived and continued printing United States Notes interest free, trillions of dollars that are now going to the Federal Reserve which is owned by the Bank of England, just to pay the interest every year, would have remained in the hands of the American people.

Kennedy had also told some of his close friends that Lyndon Johnson would not be on the ticket as his running mate in the 1964 presidential elections, and this would have destroyed Lyndon Johnson’s chances of ever becoming President. By promising to do all these things, Kennedy literally had signed his own "Death Warrant." Bush Sr. at the time was the head of the CIA invasion of Cuba, and he sent three teams of assassins to Miami and from there they drove to Dallas. They had originally planned to kill Kennedy during his visit to Miami on the 18th of November, 4 days earlier, but the plan was discovered by the local FBI, and they decided to change the parade route at the last minute, which foiled their first attempt.

Every rifle when it’s fired has it’s own distinct sound. The sound recordings of all the bullet’s fired in Dealey Plaza the day President Kennedy was assassinated, prove without a shadow of a doubt that there were three different rifles each firing 2 or 3 shots, from three different directions at the some time. Jackie Kennedy testified before the Warren Commission, that she had crawled on to the back of the car to retrieve a piece of the president’s skull. And that she had put the piece back on his head, and pulled his hair back down over it; and held his head on her lap as they rushed to the hospital. Her testimony was stricken from the warren report, because it proved with out a shadow of a doubt, that the fatal shot came from the front, and that there was more than one shooter.

Hinkle: Commit any felonies lately?
Elizabeth Daly went to jail over a case of bottled water.

According to the Charlottesville Daily Progress, shortly after 10 p.m. April 11, the University of Virginia student bought ice cream, cookie dough and a carton of LaCroix sparkling water from the Harris Teeter grocery store at the popular Barracks Road Shopping Center. In the parking lot, a half-dozen men and a woman approached her car, flashing some kind of badges. One jumped on the hood. Another drew a gun. Others started trying to break the windows.

Daly understandably panicked. With her roommate in the passenger seat yelling “Go, go, go!” Daly drove off, hoping to reach the nearest police station. The women dialed 911. Then a vehicle with lights and sirens pulled them over, and the situation clarified: The people who had swarmed Daly’s vehicle were plainclothes agents of the Virginia Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control. The agents had thought the sparkling water was a 12-pack of beer.

Did the ABC’s enforcers apologize? Not in the slightest. They charged Daly with three felonies: two for assaulting an officer (her vehicle had grazed two agents; neither was hurt) and one for eluding the police. Last week, the commonwealth’s attorney dropped the charges.

The agents’ excessive display of force is outrageously disproportionate to the offense they mistakenly thought they witnessed: an underage purchase of alcohol. But in a sense, Daly got off easy. A couple of weeks after her ordeal, a 61-year-old man in Tennessee was killed when the police executed a drug raid on the wrong house. A few weeks later, in another wrong-house raid, police officers killed a dog belonging to an Army veteran. These are not isolated incidents; for more information, visit the interactive map at ZZZ.cato.org/raidmap.

They are, however, part and parcel of two broader phenomena. One is the militarization of domestic law enforcement. In recent years, police departments have widely adopted military tactics, military equipment (armored personnel carriers, flash-bang grenades) — and, sometimes, the mindset of military conquerors rather than domestic peacekeepers.

The other phenomenon is the increasing degree to which civilians are subject to criminal prosecution for noncriminal acts, including exercising the constitutionally protected right to free speech.

Last week, A.J. Marin was arrested in Harrisburg, Pa., for writing in chalk on the sidewalk. Marin was participating in a health care demonstration outside Gov. Tom Corbett’s residence when he wrote, “Governor Corbett has health insurance, we should too.” Authorities charged Marin with writing “a derogatory remark about the governor on the sidewalk.” The horror.

This follows the case of Jeff Olson, who chalked messages such as “Stop big banks” outside branches of Bank of America last year. Law professor Jonathan Turley reports that prosecutors brought 13 vandalism charges against him. Moreover, the judge in the case recently prohibited Olson’s attorney from “mentioning the First Amendment, free speech,” or anything like them during the trial.

In May, a Texas woman was arrested for asking to see a warrant for the arrest of her 11-year-old son. “She spent the night in jail while her son was left at home,” reports Fox34 News. The son never was arrested. Also in Texas, Justin Carter has spent months in jail — and faces eight years more — for making an admittedly atrocious joke about shooting up a school in an online chat. Though he was plainly kidding, authorities charged him with making a terrorist threat.

Federal prosecutors also recently used an anti-terrorism measure to seize almost $70,000 from the owners of a Maryland dairy. Randy and Karen Sowers had made several bank deposits of just under $10,000 to avoid the headache of filing federal reports required for sums over that amount. The feds charged them with unlawful “structuring.” Last week, they settled the case. Authorities kept half their money to teach them a lesson.

“I broke the law yesterday,” writes George Mason economics professor Alex Tabarrok, “and I probably will break the law tomorrow. Don’t mistake me, I have done nothing wrong. I don’t even know what laws I have broken. … It’s hard for anyone to live today without breaking the law. Doubt me? Have you ever thrown out some junk mail that … was addressed to someone else? That’s a violation of federal law punishable by up to five years in prison.” Tabarrok notes that lawyer Harvey Silverglate thinks the typical American commits “Three Felonies a Day” — the title of Silverglate’s book on the subject.

As The Wall Street Journal has reported, lawmakers in Washington have greatly eroded the notion of mens rea — the principle that you need criminal intent in order to commit a crime. Thanks to a proliferating number of obscure offenses, Americans now resemble the condemned souls in Jonathan Edwards’ “Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God” — spared from perdition only by the temporary forbearance of those who sit in judgment.

“What once might have been considered simply a mistake,” The Journal explains, is now “punishable by jail time.” And as 20-year-old Elizabeth Daly has now learned, you can go to jail even when the person making the mistake wasn’t you.

(804) 649-6627

Of all our international creditors who have been given US Treasury notes in exchange for buying our federal debt, China is the largest shareholder in America. By 2011 they had already purchased 850 billion dollars in US debt with our Treasury Notes. Japan and Mexico are next in the size of the US deficit that they have bought in exchange for our Treasury Notes. We are already paying interest on that debt with the yield currently earned on US Treasury Notes which isn’t much because they have just about Junk Bond status. Now China could begin a trend for collecting on their debt that will allow America’s lands to be sold to the Chinese government to satisfy their demands for buying our debt. Thanks to Federal Reserve quantitative easing, our Treasury Notes are constantly being repurchased before those Treasury Notes reach maturity, but still those actions continue to devalue the US dollar.

Washington DC is not your friend

America is teetering under the weight of a federal government under the Obama presidency that is being subverted daily through a refusal to balance the budget, and rather than doing that the President and his staffers would rather allow foreign control over our lands and our sovereignty. Already there are 35 terrorist training facilities known to exist within the borders of the US. President Obama has recently given several Aleutian chain islands in the Bering Sea near Alaska to the Russians that have rich offshore oil reserves that could go far in making America energy independent, yet our President cedes these resource rich lands to the Russians by redrawing international boundaries. What the hell is happening here people?

Definition of a traitor

Anyone who would describe the acts of a government and its highest levels of leadership acceptable for handing over our waters, our lands, and our precious mineral rights to foreign nations, our enemies, or even the UN, qualify for another label. That is traitors! The Obama White House is guilty of many Constitutional violations, crimes against Americans, and the intentional mismanagement of our fiscal interests, and still no one raises a hand to do anything about it. I submit to you, that our country is in the eve of a transfer of power, citizen’s rights, and state’s rights to a one world government. We have been betrayed by our President in so many ways that its almost incomprehensible as we draw nearer to that ultimate collectivist agenda. In the process, the voices who cry out against this injustice will be vilified and incriminated as we who do care resist anyway we possibly can!

America is teetering under the weight of a federal government under the Obama presidency that is being subverted daily through a refusal to balance the budget, and rather than doing that the President and his staffers would rather allow foreign control over our lands and our sovereignty. Already there are 35 terrorist training facilities known to exist within the borders of the US. President Obama has recently given several Aleutian chain islands in the Bering Sea near Alaska to the Russians that have rich offshore oil reserves that could go far in making America energy independent, yet our President cedes these resource rich lands to the Russians by redrawing international boundaries. What the hell is happening here people?

Try actually fact checking your claims Dr. This crap has been debunked before.
factcheck.org/2012/03/alaskan-island-giveaway/

Q: Is President Obama giving away several Alaskan islands to Russia?

A: No. The U.S. has never claimed ownership of the islands identified in viral emails and websites. They lie far closer to the coast of Siberia than to Alaska.
FULL QUESTION

I am certain the following e-rumor is not true but could you please research the story surrounding it and print it on your site? Thanks.

Subject: Losing a part of oil rich Alaska

Get this – as usual it is being done quietly and most Americans are TOTALLY unaware of it.

Obama Giveaway – Oil Rich Islands of Alaska to Russia. As a part of Obama’s war against U.S. energy independence includes a foreign aid program that directly threatens Alaska’s sovereign territory and your land and mine. Obama’s State Department is GIVING away seven (7) strategic resource laden Alaskan island to the Russians – yes tot the Putin regime in the Kremlin. Can you believe the nerve of this guy?

⬐ Click to expand/collapse the full text ⬏

FULL ANSWER

A look at the map will give the reader some notion of the frozen “Alaskan” islands under discussion. All are far closer to the Russian mainland than to the Alaskan mainland. All lie on the Russian side of the U.S.-Russia maritime boundary set by a treaty that the U.S. Senate ratified overwhelmingly more than two decades ago, after being signed by President George H.W. Bush, and with the support of both of Alaska’s senators.

The largest, Wrangel Island (in Russian, Ostrov Vrangelya), is named for the Russian explorer Ferdinand P. Wrangel, who heard of the island from Siberian natives as early as 1820. According to the Encyclopedia Britannica, Wrangel did not land on it while mapping the Siberian coast that year. The first European to sight it may have been the British explorer Capt. Henry Kellett, who in 1849 discovered and landed on nearby Herald Island, and saw Wrangel in the distance.

The uninhabited Wrangel Island was sighted by U.S. vessels in 1867 and 1881, but not settled. A Canadian explorer named Vilhjalmur Stefansson and survivors of a disastrous expedition reached the island in 1914. But when Stefansson later tried to claim Wrangel for Canada without authorization, he caused an international incident, infuriating the Canadian government. Then in 1926 the Soviet Union staked a claim to the island and settled a few native families there.

According to a 1990 story by the Associated Press, Wrangel and four other uninhabited islands were surveyed in 1881 by a U.S. Navy commander, and for a time were listed in the “District of Alaska” by the U.S. Geological Survey. That’s about the extent of justification for calling them “Alaskan.” Neither the U.S., Britain nor Canada has disputed the Soviet (and now Russian) claim to Wrangel. The U.S. State Department says Wrangel and the others weren’t included in the U.S. purchase of Alaska from Russia in 1867, and “they have never been claimed by the United States.”

Nevertheless, a crusading California activist named Carl Olson, of Woodland Hills, Calif., made it his business to claim that the islands are “100 percent American,” as the AP said in 1990. The organization Olson founded, “State Department Watch, Ltd,” is still pressing that argument today. (The group is a nonprofit advocacy organization that reported taking in $2.4 million in 2010 but spent most of it on fundraising, according to its most recent IRS Form 990. It paid Olson an $80,000 salary, made grants of $51,000 to the “1776 Tea Party” of Laguna Woods, Calif., and $9,500 to the “Minuteman Project, Inc.” of Aliso Viejo, Calif. But nearly $2 million was reported going for postage and printing. The group reports that it hired Virginia-based WJM Associates, a fundraising and marketing firm that lists several Republican and conservative groups as clients.)

Despite Olson’s objections, the Senate ratified a treaty establishing the current maritime boundary between the U.S. and the Soviet Union (now Russia) on Sept. 16, 1991. The vote was a lopsided 86 to 6. Alaska’s senators, the late Ted Stevens and Frank Murkowski, both Republicans, voted in favor of ratification.

But voting against the treaty were Sens. John McCain of Arizona, Chuck Grassley of Iowa and four other Republicans, led by the late Sen. Jesse Helms of North Carolina. During a very brief debate, Helms said he was fighting to “protect the status” of Wrangel Island and four others: Herald, Bennett, Henrietta and Jeannette Islands.

The treaty did not specifically cede sovereignty over the islands to the Soviets (which the U.S. wasn’t disputing anyway), and merely clarified the location of the maritime boundary to settle squabbles over fishing and undersea mineral rights. Nevertheless, Helms said he would vote against it because “I doubt that the State Department will make use of the opportunity to press U.S. claims to the five islands — even though the right to do so is preserved.”

(To read the full debate in the Congressional Record, search the Library of Congress Thomas website for the 102nd Congress, and enter “S13036″ to bring up the first page.)

And sure enough, no president or secretary of state since has shown any interest in disputing the Soviet/Russian claim to Wrangel Island or the others. Which brings us to the present accusation that President Obama is somehow giving away something the U.S. has never claimed to own. How can that be?

For one thing, the maritime boundary treaty has never been ratified by the Russians, which is required for it to take full force. By the time the U.S. Senate had ratified the treaty (signed by the Soviets the previous year), the Soviet Union was near collapse. Shortly afterward, the Russian Federation notified the U.S. government by diplomatic note that it would continue to abide by the terms of the agreement on a provisional basis, however.

Ironically, in view of claims of a U.S. “giveaway,” it is the Russians who have sought to renegotiate the terms of the boundary treaty on grounds that their side gave up too much to the United States. A history of the matter, by Vlad M. Kaczynski of the Warsaw School of Economics, published in the May 1, 2007, edition of the Russian Analytical Digest, details why the new Russian Federation refused to ratify the treaty:

Kaczynski, 2007: Many accuse Gorbachev and Shevardnadze of ceding Russia’s rightful fishing areas in their haste to negotiate a deal for signature at the 1990 White House Summit. “Russian parliamentarians understood perfectly well that the agreement infringed upon Russia’s interests and therefore the document has never been ratified by the Russian parliament,” these critics say. Other Russian officials have voiced their opposition to the treaty not only because of lost fishing opportunities, but also due to the loss of potential oil and gas fields and naval passages for submarines.

Content to hang on to what the Soviet negotiators gave up, the U.S. State Department says, “The United States has no intention of reopening discussion of the 1990 Maritime Boundary Agreement.” However, since the treaty has yet to be ratified by the Russians, Olson and some on the right argue that the U.S. should still be pressing claims to Wrangel (Olson prefers to spell it “Wrangell” with two “l’s”) and other islands and rocks.

The whole business was raised anew in an opinion piece published Feb. 16 on the conservative site World Net Daily (notable for promoting dubious claims about the president’s birthplace). It was written by Joe Miller, the Tea Party favorite who defeated Sen. Lisa Murkowski (daughter of former Sen. Frank Murkowski) in the 2010 Republican Senate primary, only to see Lisa Murkowski go on to win the general election handily as a write-in candidate.

“Obama’s State Department is giving away seven strategic, resource-laden Alaskan islands to the Russians,” Miller wrote. “We won the Cold War and should start acting like it.” The following day, Miller posted an addendum to his piece conceding that he was raising “an old issue” and that he had been “assisted with this article” by Olson’s State Department Watch.

It is an old issue indeed. In fact, World Net Daily itself published a July 29, 2008, article critical of the State Department for the “island giveaway.” Of course, George W. Bush — not Obama — was president at the time. (The Bush administration’s official Arctic Region Policy stated that the U.S. would abide by the 1990 maritime agreement and would continue to urge the Russian Federation to ratify it.)

And we’re not sure why Miller mentions only seven islands when Olson always has insisted the U.S. has a claim to eight. But whatever the count, it is simply false to claim that Obama is “giving away” islands to which no U.S. president has asserted a claim for more than 85 years, if ever.

– Brooks Jackson

Well if the Government is gonna' start givin' away islands, I want one, preferably one of the Hawaiian ones. I like pineapples.

Latest posts

Back