Around your area Picture Thread.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

headband

Reaction score
post up some nice view pictures. here's my back yard, if you dont want to be conspicuous take a night pic. Or just a nice pic you have taken on a trip. Ill even put up a nice sunset when i see one. Lets see what you guys can take! ::D

f156b81a-2a25-4048-aab9-70000cf2feba.jpg

38948aaa-db25-49f0-92f1-c8ade3f3b5f0.jpg

You guys are soooo lucky. My view is of a small fenced backyard with a big wooden swingset. LOL.

looks like some glass king bud, hit up the wake buddie:angrywife:

i wish i had a camera besides my fone. i can see my whole city from my back yard :/ ill try to get a pick

umbra said:
I spend as much time as possible at sea
you should try to harvest a plant inside that boat.....:ignore: (i think this guy should be named laugh, not ignore) it looks like he's laughing, like the po po pic bgt looks close hahah, if they ever new what was growin up stairs...

Well the point is, to show us some of the beautiful sites around your area without giving any location details, unless your comfortable with it. I'll start it off with these beauties, where I live iam surrounded by these tall sights! But thats not all either! I love my area!
this one here is to the north of me.
S7300107.JPG

and this one is to the south. p.s. i work on that one lol.
S7300119.JPG

and a lil closer shot of that.
S7300122.JPG

and this is heading out toward the north one.
S7300112.JPG

Your turn.

Dc

Nice pics bro love it :D i don't have anything like that here city boy:rolleyes: can take some pics of the telephone pole lmao see what i can come up with lol

even in the city i was able to find cool shiit to take pics of! you just gotta look, thats all :D

Dc

Im sorry for always finding the negative in things, but seriously you just put enough info up there for some 1 to find out where you live, chances are what get people in trouble and the lees you take the safer you will be in life and this my friend i would say is 1 BIG chance, whether youre trafficking MJ to the WORLD or selling candy without a license is still a chance..

Latest posts

Back