Around your area Picture Thread.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this what it looks like in the summer house

vaccar23.jpg

vaccari31.jpg

vaccarri12.jpg

I live in a trailer. Aint really nothing for sights. Atleast i still have my X-mas tree up.:banana::banana::banana::lama::lama:

dear god everyone seems scared to stick up for what they believe in, and to be honest its depressing.. hiding, that sort of ****, the popo's dont scare me. i'll die for my belief's. at any rate here's some new pictures guys enjoy!
S7300173.JPG

S7300175.JPG

S7300178.JPG

S7300174.JPG

S7300180.JPG

dont you wish you were here?

Dc

Dank we should meet up and smoke some of that amazing looking bud you have there:48:

lol lets do it! i've met a few people who actually turned into some of the best people i've ever known, close friends. who i met off here. iam not scared, and if your a cop, hope you like to take first hit :D

Dc

edit: p.s. lol lol lol!

[p.s.s.] what growing zone do you live in? i'll know what your talking about. and generally where.

headband- I am willing to bet yours isn't the original one either....:p

I've seen more like this here before. ;)

well....this sad site has been in front of my house now for 2 weeks.

my neibor says.....you know they wont pick that up like that.....really no sheet? :rolleyes: i wonder'd why they kept leaving it there. this week i left em a note

Lazy2.jpg

Lazy.jpg

Latest posts

Back