Around your area Picture Thread.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a couple pics from my area, I'll have to go through my backup discs to find some more ...

28485088_ba9f824778.jpg

901778436_1ae2d35c78.jpg

well i could have sworn i replied to you firepower but here it is again, a lil sugar coated,

you dont know me, i dont know you, so lets not lecture each other. and to be honest with you firepower, without you puting up any kind of information, the poe's would find you.

Dc

p.s. keep the pics comin, were goin on another drive tommarow, everyones pics are absolutely beautiful.

DankCloset said:
well i could have sworn i replied to you firepower but here it is again, a lil sugar coated,

you dont know me, i dont know you, so lets not lecture each other.

Sugarcoating? Lecture?.. LOL... If you take offense at someone for just trying to give you GOOD friendly advice then you might have to smoke a little more, ignorancy is no excuse.
so really, no need to get all puffy for some 1 else minding for your safety, thats what we do around here...

Scenario#1:
DEA Headquarters Monday morning meeting starts with the head of the internet departmen telling his team that hes getting pressure from the big boys on all this illegal internet stuff going on in the US. His team gets on their computers and start surfing the pot sites and forums.
DEA guy that has traveled all over the US recognizes pictures posted, especially with such navigational points he figures out the state the pics are from, next thing you know you have a flyer with those pics circulating the whole DEA building to see if any one has a better recognition of the area and the rest doesnt need to be written.
I know it sounds farfetched but it happens and i would hate to see something like this happen when it can be avoided with just a little common sense..:aok:

Firepower that is ALL crazy talk :) Google is in the later stages of an image search function. If you are going to post in this thread your photos better be ORIGINAL, by that I mean not posted by you elsewhere. No doubt they can take your photo imported and search the net for it again hoping you were not as discreet on another site. Just my 2 cents, this thread is scary :)

ps yea that place is so damn pretty would love to live there:cool:

ok smokinmom these pics are for you sweetie

the 1st house i call it his farm house lol

sec house i call it the summer house and since i just love the work my hubby does

the last pics are the stairs that are in the summer house there a before and a after pic

farm house.jpg

summer house.jpg

stairs.jpg

stairs done.jpg

well in reply, iam not mad, iam not a kid, and i know what iam doing, if the poes wanna come liberate 2 plants from me by all means walk in and take alook, they'll be leaving with nothing. by the way, if your not legal, i dunno why you'd even take the chance by getting on here. right by your theory. so i suppose, if you dont have any pics or want to share anything, no reason to post. y0 headband, i wonder if we cant talk to one of the admins or boss hogs and see if we cant get em combined, those houses are gorgeous ann, i live in an apartment lol.

Dc

Thanks guys i love those houses too someday when i get rich ill have one like them :giggle: he does such good work i could go on and on i have a puter full of pics and yall dont care ill put some more on i love showing off his work

dude, trillions, your area is bomb, your so lucky, i wish i could even pack the fam up and drive to some place like that, but no iam stuck way up in no where, y0 ann post all ya got! tis art work too!

Dc

Can't wait to show you guys pictures from when I'm in Daytona ...

Latest posts

Back