Auto AK47 x Lowryder 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your pics are not loaded to this site, this is against site rules.

Ok how do i load them to the site???

kytsam said:
Ok how do i load them to the site???

After clicking on the little paper clip, use what is shown here:

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showpost.php?p=660366&postcount=24

First, click on either "quote" or "reply" and click on the "advanced" button if there is one, and then click on the little paper clip:

PostingAPic.jpg

Hey all, some new pictures for u all to look at i think the plants are around 35 day's old now would like it to be bigger than what they are but i also think my 600 w bulb is done because it no longer has that orange glow it did have it just looks like a normal light be replaceing that this friday hopefully that will help them along.

Couple has wee bit of nute burn but not to bad can be fixed but thats about all i can say but as far as bud arms go 1 of them is going crazy must have about 15 loveing it these wee plants go crazy underneath there leaves:):rolleyes:

S5037026.JPG

S5037027.JPG

S5037030.JPG

S5037037.JPG

S5037039.JPG

Will post an update next week guys, does any1 no of a site to buy a 600 w bulb? :)

Do what I do, go to ebay, plug in 600 watt hps bulbs and buy the cheapest ones.

babysnakess said:
Do what I do, go to ebay, plug in 600 watt hps bulbs and buy the cheapest ones.
thats what i did to. i got a wicked 600hps dimmable aircooled system for 300$

Hey.. i got the bulb yesterday and put it in the bulb cost me £35 which is around 50 60$ big investment power plant super hps ment to also increase yeild by 10% so we will see what happen's, will give use all a photo update next week, was in yesterday seeing the plants and the tops of them are starting to push out the pistil's so cant wait the plant's are at least half way threw there life cycle now feeding them

2.5ml Grow
3ml Bloom
2ml Alg-A-Mic

(Per 2 Litre Water)

Introduce Big Bud in next feed:)

Also tied 1 plant down yesterday as this plant instead of haveing 2 branch arm's this has 3 growing has has 3 leaves instead oof 2 lol mad has done since it was a baby it now has so many arms on the 1 side its makein the plant tilt to the side thats weighing more so ive made this 1 ,like a project the lower arm of the plant is just about a 1cm higher than the main cola itself so hopeing this 1 will go mentle after a bit of training:)

Hey everyone, Update of the ladie's think there doing well considering we had another visitor just pop in was a wasp lol but i'm not to botherd the hole there comeing threw is blocked:)

The biggest plant size in height is around 40 cm , the smallest is around 20 cm

These plant's can grow up to 70 cm so i'm hopeing i might get close or even the 70 of them:D

Got some picture's for you be good for some1 to give responce if they think i could do anything to this crop that could make it better in anyway or if they think i'm doing anything wrong please inform cus i'm open to learn anything new and with cannabis i love learning thing's:)

On one of these pic's look's like some trichomes forming on the leave's:):)

S5037059.JPG

S5037056.JPG

S5037052.JPG

S5037048.JPG

S5037054.JPG

Update for anyone who is tuneing in and watching this journal.

S5037036.JPG

S5037038.JPG

S5037068.JPG

S5037070.JPG

S5037080.JPG

S5037037.JPG

S5037052.JPG

S5037045.JPG

S5037044.JPG

Hi Kitsam,
first time I have had a peek at your journal.
Some nice looking plants you got there, lots of green mojo for you.

I notice you bought a new hps bulb, most people I know tend to go with either a Sunmaster or Grolux dual spectrum bulbs, I think you may find them a little cheaper than the bulb you bought and since they are dual spectrum, they have that bit of blue spectrum that would be great for the early weeks with auto's.

I would suggest trying to flatten out your Mylar as it looses its reflective quality if it is not completely flat, it looses so much that flat white paint is more reflective. I have seen people use velcro to fix it to walls which makes it easier for cleaning.

Hope you solved the problem with the bee, never heard of that before, a pothead bee!!! Whodathunkit!.

Stay frosty dude. W

woodydude said:
Hope you solved the problem with the bee, never heard of that before, a pothead bee!!! Whodathunkit!

It was getting a BUZZ! The bee's buzz must have worn off and he was refueling. hahahahaa :doh:

Lmao it was haveing a blast of a time lol the wasp i ended up getting was flying around the hps bulb then power diveing into the middle of the plants and they are really really bushy babys i was high and i couldnt atop laughing... i checked it out and for what ive read and heard that it's not a bad thing there comeing in to treat them as guests lol they need cough up some rent charges:)

Thanks man i'll try get that mylar straightd up and made tighter

Plants are 48 Day's old

:hubba: Couple more pics today plant's are over 2 ft most of them i have 1 wee cabbage lol

The 1 i tied down has seriously got bushy as hell!!

Also think have a nute problem anyone no what the problem with the tips going yellow????

S5037086.JPG

S5037089.JPG

S5037096.JPG

S5037103.JPG

56 Day's Old! Update

Hi all, think these babie's are not going to be finished by 70 day's they just keep growing and wont stop lol tallest is around 3ft tall:holysheep: now pretty big dwarf's:rolleyes: lol heres a couple of pics for you of the bud that has formed on them so far mmmm cant wait to smoke some of this **** busting to get knocked outa my seat by some gddd weeddd:hubba: :)

S5037117.JPG

S5037118.JPG

S5037123.JPG

S5037125.JPG

S5037126.JPG

S5037127.JPG

S5037129.JPG

S5037137.JPG

S5037124.JPG

S5037135.JPG

Dr.Autoflower said:
thats what i did to. i got a wicked 600hps dimmable aircooled system for 300$

GO to a distributing company, I got my 1000's with hortilux bulbs and the ballast which are switchable for 225$ each, spent the extra money on a light mover for 195$

rotten_socks420 said:
GO to a distributing company, I got my 1000's with hortilux bulbs and the ballast which are switchable for 225$ each, spent the extra money on a light mover for 195$

Thanks man i'll look into that after this grow could do with 2 1000's for my next grow gonna do 50 Auto Northern Lights:)

I'm starting to worry for a weak yeild anyone no of a reason why these plants dont seem to be produceing that much bud or trics at this stage...:-s little bit worryed now only ment to be 13 days left...

Your plants look good Kytsam, ive heard they can double in the last week. hang in there mate mojo to help em finish :aok:

Thank's Moses, never grew this strain before so dont no what to expect from it.. but suppose patience is virtue:) you've made me feel alot better :)

Latest posts

Back