Auto AK47 x Lowryder 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as far as the microscope goes, theres a cheap one at radio shack, its small and easy to use......less than 15 dollars.....maybe you've been told already?

Here's what that scope looks like:

scope1.JPG

Hey guy's im from ireland so no radioshack lol but i will get looking on buying one thanks:)

kytsam said:
Hey guy's im from ireland so no radioshack lol but i will get looking on buying one thanks:)

Hey Kytsam, here's one that will send it to you in Ireland:

pixmania.ie/ie/uk/1892980/art/radioshack/illuminated-mini-microsco.html

jungle said:
as far as the microscope goes, theres a cheap one at radio shack, its small and easy to use......less than 15 dollars.....maybe you've been told already?

stoneybud said:
Hey Kytsam, here's one that will send it to you in Ireland:

pixmania.ie/ie/uk/1892980/art/radioshack/illuminated-mini-microsco.html

Thanks guys will be ordering one friday :) so what do i look for exactly crystals to be half amber and half clear???

somewhere there is a sticky, and pics.
Basically what you will see looks like pin heads (or mushrooms) anyway they go.
Clear- cloudy-Amber.
More Amber generally means more of a kick back put your feet up, or take a nap. However that also helps pain... bottom line is personally preferance..

Thanks mymy i no what i'll be looking out for give use all a photo update at day 65 :0 cant wait now just for a smoke hate buying it at ridiculous price's lol

kytsam said:
Thanks mymy i no what i'll be looking out for give use all a photo update at day 65 :0 cant wait now just for a smoke hate buying it at ridiculous price's lol
I know the street weed is too high dollar! They need to quit messing around and go full legalization for adults! 21 or older with ID; just like beer and liquor! No pictures? :postpicsworthless::D

EDIT: Sorry, just went back to page 2 and realized you had some pictures... Update!?:confused:

Hi gixxer:) thanks for stopping by, the pics are on pages 2 & 3 the pics of page 1 were not uploaded correctly by me untill pointed out by someone:) have another pic update at day 65 tomorrow:)

And the weed over here is £220 for an oz!!! so... thats around 350 400$? way bad prices in the uk:(

It was proven by a scientist that cocaine and extacsy has less chance of killing you than alcohol & cigsss but yet the goverment can display these items for sale and sell to anyone over the age of 18 they are a joke!!

Day 64!!

Hey guy's couldnt resist in doing an update today lol check out the pic's im loveing the way there going for it now check out the mad looking leave,loveing the crystals the bud is starting to take shape and become more dense than flowering which im thankful for i got that hps as close as i could today to help make them more dense hopeing for a good yeild from this crop going to order that microscope tonight thanks for finding that for me stoney enjoy the pics guys:):eek:

S5037197.JPG

S5037198.JPG

S5037202.JPG

S5037206.JPG

S5037208.JPG

S5037210.JPG

S5037217.JPG

S5037220.JPG

kytsam said:
...going to order that microscope tonight thanks for finding that for me stoney...

You're very welcome kytsam! You're gonna love using it!

It's best to clip a TINY bit of tiny leaf that is right up next to a bud. Then put it on a nice white sheet of paper and use the microscope on it. If you clip too big of a piece, it won't be as easy to look at.

Practice on some waste stuff from the very bottom of the plant first until you get the hang of it.

Good luck man!

Nps man will do ill let u no how i get on when it arrive's proberly monday:)

thanks my my, they have grew in last few days so this see how they go for next 5 days to reach there 70 target:)

kytsam youl get a scope from any maplin elctronic shop for 9 pound budy im just over the water from you lowryder2 is a great strain it stinks when cured i felt the high was grate and worked the mind./ nice plants good work it same **** over hear 60pounds a harypoter shoking rip off cunts

jesuse said:
kytsam youl get a scope from any maplin elctronic shop for 9 pound budy im just over the water from you lowryder2 is a great strain it stinks when cured i felt the high was grate and worked the mind./ nice plants good work it same **** over hear 60pounds a harypoter shoking rip off cunts

Ns mate its gd stuff like ive grew lowryder 2 was very gd smoke my mrs had 1 j of it and went to bed lol, aye prices are bad thats what turned me to growing my own :) better that way your not smokeing sprayed **** that wreaks your chest cant wait to harvest this lot smokeing cheese atm but its 230£ an oz fs and id smoke that in a week r so

this is actully my 2nd auto grow i other strains ive grew only include whiteberry,whitewidow,ice,critical,skunk1,lowryder2, there the only strains ive been successful at so still kinda new to this but been doing it around 2 n so years now

im takeing it out doors this year in a big way plenty ay autos and a few regular for sep oct harvet been reserching it and edit are pullin good amounts out doors uk just a thout ./peace

ill look into that not never did outside so it would be an experience.

fk me budy you should get yerself a ak47 coupel ay browning 9mm some granades and go to town with these dudes start up your own crew[no religuse] and take it to ther front doors they would have to kill me and mine and i know they probly would i know how things roll at your end i thout glasgow was bad but this is a piss take yous are liveing in fear of your stash in your own home take a leaf out jhon gilligan and fight them all for a small man he made a big impact

Latest posts

Back