Auto AK47 x Lowryder 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i get wot your saying balls theo uk,usa wee make this deal bout terist in afghan and pakiestan but your country been full of them for aslong as iv been on this planet 1 thing im sure in life is the world would be a beter place if ther was no religin im mean they peeps that worship that big elephant with the ten arms an legs av got it right if weer gona belive in aw this god palava then wee should at least be a bit creativ

Sorry to hear the bad news Sam!
But, at least you will have something to smoke. Might not be the best tasting, but at least you know it wasnt sprayed with poison..

Sounds like your next grow needs to be in your own home. and i would follow rule #1.. Don't tell ANYONE....

Hey my my yea i will defently be doing it in my own home now, tryed some of it tonight still damp tho so quick dryed joby which is hardsh anyway but overall got high cant really say what sort of high cause i no it aint be flushed n it annoys me lol, and that is my normal rules my my but thats what you get for trusting a friend eh, my next grow will only be 5 plants so anyone any suggestions for my new seeds going to get them this weekend and start them at home with there daddy where they belong lol

I'm growing some testers for a friend now..
I did buy some from the Tude last big special they had not to long ago.
I went away from the Auto this time, As i would like to try my hand at clones.
I wish you best of luck this go around. Sorry i can't give you much advise on what to pick next to grow!?
But will be happy to know how things go for you.
Stay Well.

my my said:
I'm growing some testers for a friend now..
I did buy some from the Tude last big special they had not to long ago.
I went away from the Auto this time, As i would like to try my hand at clones.
I wish you best of luck this go around. Sorry i can't give you much advise on what to pick next to grow!?
But will be happy to know how things go for you.
Stay Well.

Thanks my my and same to you man keep use all updated:) untill the next 1 over n out lol:)

Ahhh man, I'm also from Northern Ireland. The fuckin paramilitries got you? thats bullshit kinda makes me worried about my own grow which im planning on starting in a week or 2.
I feel for you bro ;/

Latest posts

Back